Nizar77

Hello guys, I have this pc and I use it for music production :

i9 11900k
Asus Maximus XIII HERO
G.Skill DDR4 Trident Z RGB 2x32GB 4400Mhz [F4-4400C19D-64GTZR]
Dark Rock Pro 4
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

be quiet Straight Power 11 850W Platinum PSU

I don't have expereiance in Overclock so I 'm using Asus AI overclock instead, also I'm not looking to push the system to the max , for me I'm looking for good and stable performence for my work.

I follow this steps to overclock my PC (According to the information mentioned in the Bios of the Maximus XIII)
1- load Bios default settings
2- boot windows 11 pro and run Cinebench for 10 minute. 
3- restart and enable AI optimize in Bios (without enabling XMP !! )
4- Boot Windows again and run Cinebench for 10 minutes.

This way I get stable performane , cpu temperature around 80's , CPU Core Voltage around 1.3xx ,but the RAMs still run at only 2666 Mhz (NOT 4400 Mhz), and CPU run at only (4850 Ghz) .

The problem that when I enable XMP 1 or 2 ,The system freezes after 3-4 minutes of running Cinebench and I get blue screen! also it's crashing when I try to tweak anything in Bios like :remove all limits ,lower Ram speed, tweak core ratio , I also tried the Asus AI Suite but The system keeps crashing after 3-4 minutes of running Cinebench.

So the only way to get a stable performance for me was only the steps I mentioned first..

what could be the prolem? is the cooler not enough to overclock the CPU ? is the ram not compatible?is that the limit of this PC?

NOTE :Bios lastest version , all Drivers are the last version ,Memory test was passed using Memtest64 , CPU test was passed using Intel extreme tuning utility.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Nizar77 said:

for me I'm looking for good and stable performence for my work.

You will see no noticeable difference between a stock clocked chip and an overclocked chip with your workloads. If you want stability, stay at stock speeds.