PSU wiring pinout/verification

BACKSTORY:

Hello! I woke up the other morning to the sound of my son trying to create an electrical fire with cola and 120v ac.

I narrowed his system down to being okay aside from a dead evga power supply which seemed to be tripping a coil.

Having a spare Seasonic SSR1000GD on the shelf, but far overkill for his i5-8400 and 1650 setup, I pulled the m12 Evo 2 unit out of my pc and put it in his case. This of course left me needing to install a unit in mine. 

THE PROBLEM:

With the SSR1000GD I noticed only too late that it had third party cables (i bought it from an IT clearance), but they're not labeled. I intended to buy cablemod cables after new years, but would like my PC in the mean time. 

My question is, does anyone have a pinout for the 24 pin and other style connectors for the motherboard? This way I can verify my PSU cabling is correct, and can be used without component killing risks involved. 

I'm adept with wiring, but my experience is automotive and I'm not sure where to find a good source for pinouts, but my fluke and I are ready if anyone can help. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to read, and any insight provided. 🙂

TLDR; I need motherboard pinout so I don't fry my shit with aftermarket cables. 

The 24 pin and 8 pin CPU on the motherboard side are ATX specified and universal. The pinout is easy to find with a web search. More important is you have cables with correct pinout on the PSU side.

34 minutes ago, --SID-- said:

The 24 pin and 8 pin CPU on the motherboard side are ATX specified and universal. The pinout is easy to find with a web search. More important is you have cables with correct pinout on the PSU side.

The cables certainly seems to match and fit the psu. That's no comforting so my thought was to plug them into psu, power on, measure output of pins in connector and compare to what is expected at the board. 

Multiple web searches yielded info, but like I said I was not sure what would be a trust worthy source, hence asking for one.