Wayland compatible KM Software

I've searched here and reddit, googled and asked around my circle of tech friends but haven't been able to find any KM software that works with Wayland, the best I've found so far is Synergy3 which semi works (keyboard works, mouse works but no mouse pointer).  I've looked into hardware but it's too expensive for my use case.

I figured I would check here to see if anyone had any ideas or suggestions. Thanks!

OS: FreeBSD 13.3  WM: bspwm  Hardware: Intel 12600KF -- Kingston dual-channel CL36 @6200 -- Sapphire RX 7600 -- BIOSTAR B760MZ-E PRO -- Antec P6 -- Xilence XP550 -- ARCTIC i35 -- EVO 850 500GB

I guess I shouldn't have used an acronym, I was speaking of a Keyboard Mouse software that allows you to use one keyboard and mouse to control multiple systems. The one I mentioned Synergy which was forked into Barrier which was forked into LeapInput.  To my knowledge those three are the only ones that are cross platform (Linux/Win/Mac).

So what I am trying to find is Keyboard Mouse sharing software that will work on Linux with Wayland and Windows 10/11 with Mac as a nice bonus but not necessary.

16 hours ago, StrangeShay said:

I guess I shouldn't have used an acronym, I was speaking of a Keyboard Mouse software that allows you to use one keyboard and mouse to control multiple systems. The one I mentioned Synergy which was forked into Barrier which was forked into LeapInput.  To my knowledge those three are the only ones that are cross platform (Linux/Win/Mac).

So what I am trying to find is Keyboard Mouse sharing software that will work on Linux with Wayland and Windows 10/11 with Mac as a nice bonus but not necessary.

There are two others that are cross platform.

x2x

https://github.com/dottedmag/x2x?ysclid=lnlyln83f1732699113

When built/run on Cygwin it may be run on Windows desktop to control X display.

across

http://www.acrosscenter.com/

I don't think x2x will work on Wayland.

On across, I don't know if it will work either.

But you can try it.

The easiest solution seems to me to switch to X for now (until Barrier gets Wayland support).

OS: FreeBSD 13.3  WM: bspwm  Hardware: Intel 12600KF -- Kingston dual-channel CL36 @6200 -- Sapphire RX 7600 -- BIOSTAR B760MZ-E PRO -- Antec P6 -- Xilence XP550 -- ARCTIC i35 -- EVO 850 500GB