issues with the USB ports of my pc, pls help

Nico4003

Well, I have a gigabyte b50m ds3h rev 1.x, and I have noticed that the usb ports ''do not work'' I say this in quotes because first of all my mobo has 8 usb ports and my front panel has 2, now, my keyboard and mouse are plugged directly into the motherboard in the back, and my wifi adapter is in the first usb port on the front panel. the problem is that, for example, bluetooth adapters or usb flash drives do not work, and i said ''do not work'' because my mouse and keyboard work without apparent problem, but the other ports do not recognize the devices, in this case i wanted to plug a bluetooth adapter and it did not recognize it in any of the usb but only in the first port of the front panel (where my wifi adapter is), not even in the ports where apparently  mouse and keyboard work, the only port that worked was the first port on the front panel but there is plugged my wifi (as mentioned above), another thing is that the second port on the front panel  turns on and off only when I plug any usb input, I checked that windows power management thing but apparently nothing changes, maybe I did it wrong or I do not know, or could be the drivers? I don't have the slightest idea, please help

These are my specs if it is useful..

AMD ryzen 5 2600

RAM: XPG 16 GB 

GPU:  GTX 1660 

Storage: Seagate ST1000DM010 Barracuda HDD 1TB

XPG  SSD M.2 NVME Pcie 3.0 512gb 

Motherboard: GIGABYTE B450M DS3H rev 1.x Bios Ver: f62d 

PSU: Corsair CV550w 80 plus bronze

also i dont know how to update those things drivers  (in case thats the issue)

8 hours ago, Nico4003 said:

also i dont know how to update those things drivers  (in case thats the issue)

go to www.google.com in the search field type in gigabyte b50m d3sh drivers 

under software/drivers look for chipset drivers, bluetooth drivers.. or anything you think you can use.. (basicaly all drivers not the software)

find the place you downloaded them to and unpack if needed if not just doubleclick to execute. 

in bios somewhere there should be something about USB power when system is off, if you have it it is apparently off, so set it to on.