Plex directories.

Is there a way to make Plex add movies from more than one directory?  I filled my movie drive and still have many more files I want to add. Sorry if this is an obvious question. Very new to Plex. 

6 minutes ago, HesCalledTheStig said:

Is there a way to make Plex add movies from more than one directory?  I filled my movie drive and still have many more files I want to add. Sorry if this is an obvious question. Very new to Plex. 

Yes, if you go using the WebUI you click the three dots next to a library, go into Manage Libraries, Edit and you will see Add Folders.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

5 minutes ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

Yes, if you go using the WebUI you click the three dots next to a library, go into Manage Libraries, Edit and you will see Add Folders.

Thank you!  I had a feeling it was something easy but felt it was best to clarify before I broke something, lol.

1 minute ago, HesCalledTheStig said:

Thank you!  I had a feeling it was something easy but felt it was best to clarify before I broke something, lol.

It often catches me out still as I expect it to be in Settings, given these options are not available AFAIK when using the client software, only the Web UI.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7