Nextcloud in docker (Windows 11) Need to add my storage drive or move the container

Like the title says, I really need help adding my drive to nextcloud. Right now, nextcloud and docker defaulted into my boot drive "C:" never really had an option to choose.

Edit: I've read that the best option is to just do a fresh install of nextcloud and specify the path of my storage drive upon installing, BUT, I reviewed the installation process and I really can't see how I can specify it in the installation process.

The problem is that it's only 200gb. I need it to be in my HDD which is in a Raid 5 with 4TB available storage. My problem is, I've read a ton of documentation but I could not find exact instructions on how to add/mount my hard drive. Sorry for being a complete noob, this is my first time setting up a home server and I'm already at a place where I dont wanna spend time moving my data back and forth since it takes 24 hours to move them if I want to install another OS instead.

If anyone can help me with step by step details please. I've read literally a ton of instructions but there's always been a catch. 

Are you using Nextcloud AIO? If so, you need  remove the master container, then add 

--env NEXTCLOUD_DATADIR="/media/Nextcloud"

to your docker run command. instead of /media/Nextcloud replace it with the directory you'll be using. Make sure to put it before the "nextcloud/all-in-one:latest" line. 

https://github.com/nextcloud/all-in-one/discussions/890#discussioncomment-3089903

On 9/2/2023 at 12:49 AM, ik1nky said:

Are you using Nextcloud AIO? If so, you need  remove the master container, then add 

--env NEXTCLOUD_DATADIR="/media/Nextcloud"

to your docker run command. instead of /media/Nextcloud replace it with the directory you'll be using. Make sure to put it before the "nextcloud/all-in-one:latest" line. 

https://github.com/nextcloud/all-in-one/discussions/890#discussioncomment-3089903

hmm I'm using the older one, I'm too new at this and I can't find much about specific use cases for AIO yet