Hypothetical situation

Let's say.... I'm going to be building a CPU watercooling loop... and maybe a month or two later, I'm going to get a watercooled GPU.... Will I have to drain my whole loop and redo it when I get the GPU and put that in, or is that what a quick disconnect is for???? Or is there anything else I can do

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

Yes you will have to drain your loop.

You can use QDC's but it will take a fair bit of planning of where to put them. I personally think they are a waste of time. It is very easy to drain a loop, and the more times you do it, the more confident of a watercooler you will be.

Yes you will have to drain your loop.

You can use QDC's but it will take a fair bit of planning of where to put them. I personally think they are a waste of time. It is very easy to drain a loop, and the more times you do it, the more confident of a watercooler you will be.

hmm... k.. ty

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

hmm... k.. ty

What are you thinking?

Just FYI - the last rig I put together took about 4-5 rebuilds before I was happy with the loop. That's 4-5 times draining, moving tubes and filling. You learn from every time.

It is rare that you will set up a loop and then just leave it for a year, you will almost definitely, especially with you first WC loop have to make some changes and adjustments - that's half the fun!

Kommandant33 is kinda right, if you want to just set it and forget it, you're better off buying a AIO. For me, I like tinkering around my pc :3

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Kommandant33 is kinda right, if you want to just set it and forget it, you're better off buying a AIO. For me, I like tinkering around my pc :3

AIO's are boring  :P