trying out bots, need help....

ion4Rayn

So I want to try and have a bot play through a game such as ff7 or something computer emulated, however I've never worked with bots before and I'm not even sure where to start.... So if anyone knows how to set up or make a bot please tell me, I tried googling it but found nothing. So if anyone knows if I can download one or how to make one that would be nice, thanks.

CPU: AMD 760k @4ghz | Motherboard: MSI fm2-a55-e33 | RAM: G. skill 4gb @1833 | GPU: AMD HD 7850 | Case: Nzxt 210 Tempest (with glass window mod) | Storage: Adata 128gb ssd | PSU: Raidmax rx-530ss | Display: 720p crap | Cooling: CoolerMaster sickleflow 120 green x4 | Keyboard: crap | Mouse: Razer diamondback | Sound: logitech 2.1 speakers | Operating System: Windows 7 Ult | Battle.net: Voldras #1712

Botting is against almost any games TOS, and therefore also against the LTT's forum conduct.

Hint-0: Took me 2 minutes of googling to find what you are looking for. It exists.

Hint-1: The fact that you can't find it using google, tells me that you are far from making one yourself. However you could start by reading about DLL injections and the DirectX library.

Hint-2: Playing the game the way it's meant to be played, is usually more fun.

Best regards Zahlio,
Unity asset developer - Game developer (http://playsurvive.com) - Computer Science student

You should say " i have my own game , and it is compiled into .exe or jar, and want to make a bot to it ? " Its not against anything .