Need help choosing a gpu

CheersDude31

My CPU is Ryzen 3600. I am currently trying to decide between Asus Rx 6750xt dual and sapphire pulse 6700non XT.There is quite a difference in pricing but i have the budget.I just want a gpu that doesn't end up having bad fans or errors after 2 years.Do these 2 carss have good build quality ?Can someone tell me about them please 

well i hope you are buying used gpu and not new one to save more money. 

I'd go with either RX 6700 or 6700 XT as you get a bit more vram and performance for relatively small uptick in price. 

6700XT will be more future proof and you will be able to max more settings on games with more vram. 

Now if you can buy 6800 or 6800XT would be even better if your budget allows it. Consider if it is worth it for you, I'd definitely not go for 6750XT unless it's the same price as 6700XT 

on my side used 6700 and 6700XT are between 260€ and 290€ which is no brainer to go with 6700XT, if you can colaborate on prices we can help you further tune your decision only if possible 

28 minutes ago, Net3 said:

well i hope you are buying used gpu and not new one to save more money. 

I'd go with either RX 6700 or 6700 XT as you get a bit more vram and performance for relatively small uptick in price. 

6700XT will be more future proof and you will be able to max more settings on games with more vram. 

Now if you can buy 6800 or 6800XT would be even better if your budget allows it. Consider if it is worth it for you, I'd definitely not go for 6750XT unless it's the same price as 6700XT 

on my side used 6700 and 6700XT are between 260€ and 290€ which is no brainer to go with 6700XT, if you can colaborate on prices we can help you further tune your decision only if possible 

Are Asus AMD cards reliable though?I could also get Asus 3060ti for the same price which one do you think i should choose?I care about reliability and build quality first

12 minutes ago, CheersDude31 said:

Are Asus AMD cards reliable though?I could also get Asus 3060ti for the same price which one do you think i should choose?I care about reliability and build quality first

well Asus did certainly up the game with their builds on RDNA3 so they should be a good build and really quiet with no coil noise and so on, but it really depends on the unit to unit, so it's better if you can test it, or if you are buying through a website shop that they have a policy that you can return it if you dont like it. 

I'd really go with 6700XT instead of 3060Ti unless you like Geforce Experience to screen record your games easily. If you are gaming on 1440p try to go with more VRAM as 6700XT. 

Though Asus cards are probably one of the most expensive ones these days, so something like Sapphire or XFX should be cheaper and of adequate quality, but I encourage you to take a look on youtube on all of the models you are interested in. 

I'd personally go with cheaper variants or buy a better GPU if you are going to add more money toward the branding and build quality. 

What you buy is totally up to you, though. But do try to spend your money on performance rather than the brand unless you cant live without ASUS and their ROG branding. 

13 minutes ago, Net3 said:

well Asus did certainly up the game with their builds on RDNA3 so they should be a good build and really quiet with no coil noise and so on, but it really depends on the unit to unit, so it's better if you can test it, or if you are buying through a website shop that they have a policy that you can return it if you dont like it. 

I'd really go with 6700XT instead of 3060Ti unless you like Geforce Experience to screen record your games easily. If you are gaming on 1440p try to go with more VRAM as 6700XT. 

Though Asus cards are probably one of the most expensive ones these days, so something like Sapphire or XFX should be cheaper and of adequate quality, but I encourage you to take a look on youtube on all of the models you are interested in. 

I'd personally go with cheaper variants or buy a better GPU if you are going to add more money toward the branding and build quality. 

What you buy is totally up to you, though. But do try to spend your money on performance rather than the brand unless you cant live without ASUS and their ROG branding. 

The thing is i currently have MSI 3060ti dual and it has problematic fans.And while looking for replacements my ideal choice was Asus Rx 6750xt but i heard that Asus isn't that great at AMD cards which is why I'm now thinking towards Asus 3060ti the one with the white stripes version.I don't necessarily care about the extra performance as i don't game a lot but i simply want a card that will last me a long time with no problematic fans etc.also sadly the 6700 version isn't available in stock where i live 

6 minutes ago, CheersDude31 said:

The thing is i currently have MSI 3060ti dual and it has problematic fans.And while looking for replacements my ideal choice was Asus Rx 6750xt but i heard that Asus isn't that great at AMD cards which is why I'm now thinking towards Asus 3060ti the one with the white stripes version.I don't necessarily care about the extra performance as i don't game a lot but i simply want a card that will last me a long time with no problematic fans etc.

As I said try looking for XFX or Sapphire they are cheaper and people have less problems with these type of brand of cards in general. 

Asus ROG should be really good in build quality that's why they have premium price on them, but that doesnt mean other cheaper variants will be less in terms of build quality or sustained quality of life like fan problems. 

It's honestly way better if you are changing cards to go with 6700XT, who on earth says no to more VRAM for the same price and same performance? 

pick what you want, check it before if you are buying used ones near you, ask for video clips with audio for what interests you, if you are buying new one, you can buy it through amazon, like each brand and see for yourself which one catches your eye the most, all while being eligable to return them within 30 days and get your money back. 

3 minutes ago, Net3 said:

As I said try looking for XFX or Sapphire they are cheaper and people have less problems with these type of brand of cards in general. 

Asus ROG should be really good in build quality that's why they have premium price on them, but that doesnt mean other cheaper variants will be less in terms of build quality or sustained quality of life like fan problems. 

It's honestly way better if you are changing cards to go with 6700XT, who on earth says no to more VRAM for the same price and same performance? 

pick what you want, check it before if you are buying used ones near you, ask for video clips with audio for what interests you, if you are buying new one, you can buy it through amazon, like each brand and see for yourself which one catches your eye the most, all while being eligable to return them within 30 days and get your money back. 

I don't plan on buying a second hand version.I live in Turkey and there really aren't any XFX or Sapphire cards here,it's mainly Asus,MSI , gigabyte.6700xt is also not available in stock so I'm pretty much stuck with Asus 3060ti and Rx 6750xt 

There's a guy selling 6800s for like 350$ cad in alberta

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

1 hour ago, LOST TALE said:

There's a guy selling 6800s for like 350$ cad in alberta

actually a super good deal lmao

2 hours ago, CheersDude31 said:

I don't plan on buying a second hand version.I live in Turkey and there really aren't any XFX or Sapphire cards here,it's mainly Asus,MSI , gigabyte.6700xt is also not available in stock so I'm pretty much stuck with Asus 3060ti and Rx 6750xt 

can you put down prices for us from TRY to EUR or USD? What is the price on the gpus at your country? 

It'd be good to check your local second hand market for better prices like facebook marketplace. 

New GPUs are expensive. Try amazon.de amazon.com if they can ship it to you, if you order from .com they dont have VAT on it and you pay it at check out or at customs, it'd probably be like 400$ or around 10.922 TRY 

i dont know how it works if you order from european amazon, as they already include 22% VAT, so i guess everything you see might be cheaper on like amazon.de and probably cheaper shipping than from america? take a look for yourself.

The general consensus is that Saphire make very good cards

They are AMD exclusive which is nice because some other brands like to macgyver heatsinks that where originally designed for Nvidia GPU's onto AMD cards...Looking at you MSI...naughty.

Getting side tracked sorry , I have a reference amd designed 7900XT because I got a good deal but if I had my pick it would be XFX or Saphire.

In the end its still luck dependant but fans are something that can be replaced.

CPU : Ryzen 7 7800X3D @ -18mv all core except -13mv on Core 5 because its a pig.

CPU Cooler : Deepcool AK620 Zero Dark

Mobo : MSI B650M-A Wifi MATX

Ram : 32GB (2X16GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000MHZ CL34

GPU : Reference Design RX7900XT sold by Saphire running at 1050MV undervolt and +15% PL (355w)

Storage : 1TB WD SN770 + 2TB Samsung 970 Evo

PSU : Corsair HX750w Platinum

Case : Asus Prime AP201 All Mesh MATX

Case Fans : Arctic p12's everywhere i can fit them in , 7 In total.

Monitor : LG 27GP850-B.BEK 1440p Nano IPS 180Hz

Keyboard : HyperX Alloy Core RGB

Mouse : Corsair M65 Elite RGB

Headset : Corsair HS35 Gaming Headset

12 hours ago, Bagzie said:

The general consensus is that Saphire make very good cards

In the end its still luck dependant but fans are something that can be replaced.

both are true, but the last one is a hassle for most people. They just dont wanna bother with it, they consider it faulty or something and they get angry and frustrated. 

And if you have people wanting to buy exclusively new cards, they probably won't bother with replacing fans if the comes to that either, and they are already paying more than they should

3 hours ago, Net3 said:

both are true, but the last one is a hassle for most people. They just dont wanna bother with it, they consider it faulty or something and they get angry and frustrated. 

And if you have people wanting to buy exclusively new cards, they probably won't bother with replacing fans if the comes to that either, and they are already paying more than they should

The irony is that once you've taken apart a GPU a few times you realise that it's not as complicated as it looks.

I think for most people it's getting past that initial fear that they are fragile things that break if you look at them the wrong way.

CPU : Ryzen 7 7800X3D @ -18mv all core except -13mv on Core 5 because its a pig.

CPU Cooler : Deepcool AK620 Zero Dark

Mobo : MSI B650M-A Wifi MATX

Ram : 32GB (2X16GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000MHZ CL34

GPU : Reference Design RX7900XT sold by Saphire running at 1050MV undervolt and +15% PL (355w)

Storage : 1TB WD SN770 + 2TB Samsung 970 Evo

PSU : Corsair HX750w Platinum

Case : Asus Prime AP201 All Mesh MATX

Case Fans : Arctic p12's everywhere i can fit them in , 7 In total.

Monitor : LG 27GP850-B.BEK 1440p Nano IPS 180Hz

Keyboard : HyperX Alloy Core RGB

Mouse : Corsair M65 Elite RGB

Headset : Corsair HS35 Gaming Headset

1 hour ago, Bagzie said:

The irony is that once you've taken apart a GPU a few times you realise that it's not as complicated as it looks.

I think for most people it's getting past that initial fear that they are fragile things that break if you look at them the wrong way.

IKR? many people especially with prebuilds are scared as hell opening it up, and i'd say it rightfully so, you dont wanna waste "warranty" they can spot really fast if somebody was screwing with the prebuild as many dont cover their tracks well enough. and as for someone who has never done I imagine should be complicated, probably not so as getting things apart or together because today it's literally 10x easier than it was 10-15years ago, but more so if something doesnt work they just dont know what to look for. 

but yea, taking apart GPUs is not that scary at all, you just need to be conscious of screws and definitely watch a video or two before taking it apart.