BSOD? Horizontal Blue Lines w/ Grey boxes crash

MrHaMeLi
  • OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? 10
  • x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64bit
  • What OS was originaly installed on the system? Win 10 Home
  • Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from a retailer)? Retail
  • Age of system (hardware) less than a year
  • Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? 5 months
  • CPU model 7600x
  • Video Card model AMD XFX 6900 XT
  • MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop) ASRock B650E PG Riptide WiFi
  • Power Supply - brand & wattage (if laptop, skip this) FSP 1000w

Hey,

Something is crashing my system and causing a blue screen with blue horizontal lines and grey boxes (Like this, not my PC but getting this exact screen), most of the time it is a crash into auto-system reboot. I have tried everything, OS reinstall, drivers reinstall with DDU. I have had this issue before and after enabling AMD PBO, my GPU is not overclocked. 

Some games are causing this issue more than others, like God of War, Valorant (had 3-4 back to back crashes today after 20 rounds in-game), I did not have any issues with World of Warcraft, LoL so I am guessing it is a GPU issue. I do not have a lot of program/services running in the background.

No BSOD dump folder was created but I managed to log the system with HWInfo for few seconds before the crash.

I usually solve most of pc issues myself, I could not figure out how to solve this crash, I am thinking i might have a defected GPU, I have tried stress testing the PC with several tools, nothing crashed the pc.

Crash log.CSV