Chrissss

Hey,

i bought myself a new pc with those specs:

rtx 4070ti

ryzen 7 7800x3d

asrock riptide b650

32gb RAM trifent z5 neo 6000

bequiet 850watt

When i started hogwarts legacy first it seemed that everything was working fine.

after the cutscene at the Start oder the game finished and i walked outside of the cave the game crashes.

After 2 tries of trying it out i got a blackscreen where i could only See the mousecursour while the game wasnt started. 
later i also got a bluescreen, but i couldnt manage to Safe the error.

Minecraft also crashes when i use a shader.

I tried my old gpu on the mainboard and i dont even get a picture.

also the ram shows up with 4200mhz instead of 6000

sorry for my english, hope you guys can understand 

Can you even get into your OS? Does the mobo POST at all or can you not see because nothing displays?

And I guess I'd start by clearing the CMOS.  Pop the battery out of your motherboard or short the jumper and see if that helps.

20 minutes ago, Nalyk said:

Can you even get into your OS? Does the mobo POST at all or can you not see because nothing displays?

And I guess I'd start by clearing the CMOS.  Pop the battery out of your motherboard or short the jumper and see if that helps.

With the rtx 40 it does. Just not with the old one 

26 minutes ago, Nalyk said:

Also i want to mention that the complete setup is new, not just the rtx

If resetting the CMOS doesn't help I'd try a fresh windows install to seenif you can't get a display.  Check your monitor cables to ensure everything is plugged in all the way as well.  I was having some infrequent issues with a monitor of mine because a dp cable and a power supply cord weren't plugged in completely.

After the easy stuff I'd start swaping out parts if I had the spares to test.  New psu to try to diagnose the problem.  Also try with only one ram stick and see if that helps.

I had issues of display not working because my psu was shot so the gpu was non functional.  Check your power cables to your gpu as well maybe it isn't getting the power it needs.