Custom water cooling

Hello everyone, may I ask can anyone share how much the temperature drops after using a custom water cooling system for both the cpu and gpu?

9 minutes ago, Alan8283 said:

Hello everyone, may I ask can anyone share how much the temperature drops after using a custom water cooling system for both the cpu and gpu?

That depends on the ambient temperature, what GPU you are using, what CPU you are using, overclock?? How many radiators, fanspeed, case layout, what waterblocks you are using, thermal paste ++.
There is no set formula for how many degrees one drop. too many variables.
But overall, I would say between 10-30c on most systems with decent cooling components.

10 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

I would say between 10-30c on most systems with decent cooling components.

And thats the thing, that also depends on where OP is dropping off of. Going from stock cooler to a 360mm AIO or giant fuck you twin tower like NH-D15 or Scythe Fuma 2 is also a 10-30c improvement.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

7 minutes ago, SorryBella said:

And thats the thing, that also depends on where OP is dropping off of. Going from stock cooler to a 360mm AIO or giant fuck you twin tower like NH-D15 or Scythe Fuma 2 is also a 10-30c improvement.

Exactly! The starting point is a valid point you make as well. I totally understand his question but there is no possible answer without more information, even then each component acts differently.

between 0 degrees, and 25 degrees.  depending on what your hardware is, and what you install for a loop.