USB interference with Logitech Dac

I purchased a Logitech Pro X wireless which has a USB dac to connect wirelessly and noticed pretty bad popping and crack coming from it when playing audio. I tried reseting the headset, the dac, updating drivers reinstalling G hub, disabling spread spectrum in bios. I also removed all other usb devices and disabled the Bluetooth and wifi chip to see if they were interferening, tried all usb ports as well, same result.

I tested it on my steam deck and it worked perfectly fine so I know it's the pc but headphones connected via onboard Bluetooth or aux does not have this issue so I'm assuming it's the usb. I even tried a usb extension cable to distance it away from the pc.

I'm pretty stumped as what to do, asrock support is useless they just said to ask the vendor I purchased it from like they would know. I feel like it's to do with power delivery or something but I have zero clue.

I have included 2 audio files of a sound test that shows the difference, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.