My pc keeps blackscreening

Angeri

I was playing Civ5 this time (althought it happens when I'm doing nothing too) and have HWinfo running and have the log for it but I have no idea how to read it. If anyone could tell me if something looks off I would be thankful

logs of pc.CSV

Just to clarify, when this happens my monitor actually goes to stanby and its not like a windows blackscreen. I don't have any funny audio sounds and there is no lead up it just happens and I have turn off my PC 

1 hour ago, Angeri said:

I was playing Civ5 this time (althought it happens when I'm doing nothing too) and have HWinfo running and have the log for it but I have no idea how to read it. If anyone could tell me if something looks off I would be thankful

logs of pc.CSV 1.01 MB · 0 downloads

Is this from a game or stress test? The GPU load looks like a stress test in the beginning, but then it goes all over the place. Which in a game can happen so it's not really useful to look at loads in games, but if it's a stress test, the GPU is really unhappy about something. 

43 minutes ago, Bjoolz said:

Is this from a game or stress test? The GPU load looks like a stress test in the beginning, but then it goes all over the place. Which in a game can happen so it's not really useful to look at loads in games, but if it's a stress test, the GPU is really unhappy about something. 

its just a regular game of civ 5