Need help with steam issue

wilbso

Hi, I'm not one to usually troubleshoot, but this is annoying me so much. I hate steam right now.

So, a while back, I changed my password for steam, which was fine as I had stay logged in turned on in the app. However, when I went to the steam website and tried to login, it wouldn't let me. It kept saying that my login was wrong, even though it was, and I am 100% positive it was. But I changed my password anyway. 

Then, yesterday, the same thing happened. And I even wrote down the password I used for it on paper. So I changed it again, followed all the change password instructions. Then it happened today, I tried to log in to my steam on the app, it wouldn't let me. I tried to login on the website, it wouldn't let me. I tried to send a ticket to steam asking why this was haappening, and I even had a support account already created, but no, it still wouldn't let me in. So I can't contact steam.

I have no idea why this is happening, and I have no idea how. I have already scanned my PC for viruses using Malwarebytes. No viruses found (I usually check every new website I visit with mywot just be sure its safe.). So does anyone know what to do? And why this is happening maybe? Thanks

I hate steam so much right now.

(Screenshot) http://prntscr.com/3hzcva

EDIT: I'm able to login to steam support, so I'll send them a ticket. But still, open to ideas.

Capslock? I've had that problem one too many times at work. 

Capslock? I've had that problem one too many times at work. 

Nope, not caps lock. My password contains capitals though.