Discrepency of DRAM MFG ID in sets of ram

I just bought two more sticks of Corsair Vengeance PRO SL memory. The set I had previously was the exact same as this one, except black instead of white. Both sets are 2x8gb, pc4-25600, 3200mhz, with timings of 16-20-20-38. Even went the extra mile to turn off xmp before installing the new dimms. I entered the bios just to check everything stayed consistent, but noticed the new memory has Samsung as the DRAM MFG ID, whereas the old ram lists Micron. Was wondering if this may cause any issues, or just what this means to begin with.

Basically, it just means that Corsair switched from using Micron DRAM chips to Samsung DRAM chips for this model. There is some chance it could cause a problem, but as long as it boots with XMP settings and you don't plan on overclocking them beyond that, it should be fine.

Probably not stable and will get Kernel power errors. I've seen that a dozen of times with mixing RAM on Ryzen.

The RAM is E3200C16 I see. It's hard to find a motherboard with E3200C16 on the support list.

if the motherboard finds timings that both are happy with you won't have problems. this is a complete coin toss.

you've already opened it and installed it so you'll find out before your 30day return window is over.

if it does crash and bluescreen and stuff there is absolutely nothing you can change to make it happily work together. just return it/sell it and get full 32gb matching

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

So far, after about 5 hours of Overwatch, haven't run into any issues, so I'm assuming it should be fine at this point?