Is there an AIO for an RTX 3070ti FE?

I recently got a 3070ti FE and the dang thing just runs really hot and really loud. It would quickly hit 110C when under load and the fans sound like they were doing their best helicopter impression. I repasted the card with some Kryonaut Extreme and re-padded with Minus Pad 8s, and now the temps are maxing out around 85C-95C, while idle temps are in the mid to high 40s. I know this is technically within spec for the founders edition cards, but I know it can be cooler.

I've been looking around for either AIO or after-market air-cooling solutions, but I cannot find anything for the 3070 ti. As far as I can tell, after-market air coolers pretty much don't exist for the 30 series cards and beyond. I know EK, Alphacool, and others make water blocks for my specific card, however I am not wanting to do a custom water loop for my setup.

I have found that Alphacool makes an AIO for higher end cards like the 3080 (ti) and 3090 (ti), the Eiswolf 2 AIO. 

AIO Wasserkühlung für Geforce RTX 3080 FE GPU | All-in-One GPU

Does anyone have experience with these kind of GPU AIOs? I was initially thinking about trying to jerryrig and combine the Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acryl waterblock and backplate with the Alphacool Eiswolf 2, however I don't know what their compatibility would be like.

GPU Water Cooler for Geforce RTX 3070 TI FE | Eisblock GPX

Do you guys have any suggestions on how I should move forward? Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

5 hours ago, MelonRiot said:

I know this is technically within spec for the founders edition cards, but I know it can be cooler.

What case do you have here? 85 degrees is kind of expected on 3000 series but id love to know if its airflow issue.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

11 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

What case do you have here? 85 degrees is kind of expected on 3000 series but id love to know if its airflow issue.

I have the Fractal Meshify 2, It has some really good airflow