Looking for a screen replacement

Hello all!

I have found a INNOCN 40C1R with a damaged screen.  The panel is BOE QV400VWB-N80.  The generous guy is selling it for $15.  I talked with INNOCN to see if they would know where I can get the part but I got mocking responses.  One response was asking for the Facebook listing and another sent a laughing emoji at me.  Some company -_-  anyways I'm trying to find the screen itself to repair it my self.  Any pointers of where I can go to do so??  

P.S yes I know my claim as IT and HP seems dumb and Karen like to say lol.

Screenshot_20230328_075622_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20230327_230024_Outlook.jpg

8 minutes ago, MACMORROW said:

Hello all!

I have found a INNOCN 40C1R with a damaged screen.  The panel is BOE QV400VWB-N80.  The generous guy is selling it for $15.  I talked with INNOCN to see if they would know where I can get the part but I got mocking responses.  One response was asking for the Facebook listing and another sent a laughing emoji at me.  Some company -_-  anyways I'm trying to find the screen itself to repair it my self.  Any pointers of where I can go to do so??  

P.S yes I know my claim as IT and HP seems dumb and Karen like to say lol.

Screenshot_20230328_075622_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20230327_230024_Outlook.jpg

I’m sorry to hear that you got mocking responses from INNOCN. I found a website called panelook.com that provides an overview of BOE QV400VWB-N80, which is a 40" diagonal a-Si TFT-LCD display panel product from BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd. without backlight and without touch screen1. I also found a website called m.alibaba.com that sells Professional BOE QV400VWB-N80 High-end Factory Make Monitor for $535.00 - $569.002. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any website that sells BOE QV400VWB-N80 screen replacement. However, you can try contacting BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd. directly to see if they can help you with the screen replacement1.

I hope this helps!

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Maybe Restart it? 

Please make sure to Mark the Solution as a Solution.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I could be just about wrong as I am right.

Main RIG

13600K (Undervolted) +MSI Z690 Edge Wi-Fi+ Team Elite 32gb RAM (3200) +Noctua Nhd-15 Chromax Black+ Intel 670p 1TB SSD+ Intel Arc A770+ Corsair Crystal 465x case+ EVGA SuperNOVA 650W PSU.+ ASUS VP222 Gaming Monitor

Laptop for School: Surface go 2 (sucks ass)

Laptop for tinkering: Dell Inspirion 3358

Audio: Apple Airpods Pro (1st Gen)

(Apple_reigns_ supreme_ forever_ and_ ever)

(I am 15 years old and don't know shit about fucking shit.) 

Everyone must suffer one of two Pains: The pain of Discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment.

-Jim Rohn

where are you getting this data that it is a QV400VWB-N80?
It is sort of doubtful that it is that since that is a cell package and those are usually used with curved displays.
Maybe I am wrong and they are building it like a TV for some weird reason. 

Anyway, it is always extremely unlikely that you will find a replacement panel for less than the cost of the monitor if you an even source one at all.
Next, it is 100% impossible to source a cell type LCD for obvious reasons.

third, your chances of finding an exact replacement are heavily influenced on the amount of units sold. Something like a dell mid tier business monitor has panels littering the streets. While ultrawides, being niche already, are unheard of on the used or factory rejects market.

optionb b is to determine the lcd interface, if that being your panel, which is 8 lane edp 51 pin.
next, find every panel model which is the same size, res, and interface, and try to find one of those instead.

finally, hope it plugs in and works.

8 hours ago, FI Fheonix said:

I’m sorry to hear that you got mocking responses from INNOCN. I found a website called panelook.com that provides an overview of BOE QV400VWB-N80, which is a 40" diagonal a-Si TFT-LCD display panel product from BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd. without backlight and without touch screen1. I also found a website called m.alibaba.com that sells Professional BOE QV400VWB-N80 High-end Factory Make Monitor for $535.00 - $569.002. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any website that sells BOE QV400VWB-N80 screen replacement. However, you can try contacting BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd. directly to see if they can help you with the screen replacement1.

I hope this helps!

Awesome thank you so much!  It's ok got a laugh out of it and now know they have a crappy support workforce 🙂

7 hours ago, OhYou_ said:

It is sort of doubtful that it is that since that is a cell package and those are usually used with curved displays.

Anyway, it is always extremely unlikely that you will find a replacement panel for less than the cost of the monitor if you an even source one at all.

third, your chances of finding an exact replacement are heavily influenced on the amount of units sold. Something like a dell mid tier business monitor has panels littering the streets. While ultrawides, being niche already, are unheard of on the used or factory rejects market.

optionb b is to determine the lcd interface, if that being your panel, which is 8 lane edp 51 pin.
next, find every panel model which is the same size, res, and interface, and try to find one of those instead.

Good points.  I've never been too deep into know the very in and outs of a monitor other than being able to repair them the basic ways like screen replacement really.  Sadly I guess this will not be worth the buy for one if I find one due to pricing.  Thanks for the info!

7 hours ago, OhYou_ said:

Also the guy who was selling the broken one I spoke with gathered that data off the monitor itself.  He was the one selling it for $15 due to it being broken but still lights up.  Super nice guy we both had a laugh at the support team they had them.  I've been keeping him in touch if I ever did find the replacement as he couldn't find one either.