HPs 17z-cp000 laptop charger

Go to solution Solved by Rysters Tech,

You will likely have to go to a laptop specific parts retailer as you usually cannot find parts like that on sites like amazon. As long as they use the same charger voltage and connector and have the same pinout (likely true if the connector itself is the same) you should be fine, but if you can check with a multimeter, i would.

I have a hp 17z-cp000 laptop that has a broken charger jack and I can't find the exact part anywhere. its a 2021 model so I assumed the parts would be a little more attainable but I can't find it anywhere. My question is does anyone know if the previous charger jack ports the same? They look the same, but are they able to perform in other HP laptops. I know parts like the charger jack have crossover in other laptops but I can't find a comparison chart to make that assumption. Anyone have knowledge on that?

You will likely have to go to a laptop specific parts retailer as you usually cannot find parts like that on sites like amazon. As long as they use the same charger voltage and connector and have the same pinout (likely true if the connector itself is the same) you should be fine, but if you can check with a multimeter, i would.