New DSLR

I would like to buy a dslr, currently using a Sony point and shoot camera from 4 years ago. Used my brother's Canon 450D, and would like to buy a dslr myself. The main reason for a new camera is that the one am using isn't up to my standards, the photos are so bad

I was thinking about buying the Canon 700D but than i saw some reports saying that it was rushed to the market, so i thought it wasn't that good.

I searched that the new Canon 750D will be released in Q3 August

Should i wait for the 750D or 700D or choose another camera, preferably canon so me and my brother can share lens

Budget: Below 8000HKD   (CAD1100)

Use: Videos (1080P) outdoor and indoors Photos mostly outdoor

Help would be much appreciated

You could get something like a T5i and then save up for some nice L glass. Or get a Nikon D5300, 7000, 7100. I believe they're all in the same price range. 

I would wait for the 750d but with canon you never know sure when they release something.

But the 700D is a good cam for the money.

Well, you could get the Canon 70d I think. I haven't been in the camera business for a while, but I've heard it's good. 

Just buy something now. You will likely miss out on many opportunities to capture great moments because you were waiting for that NEW camera.  They rarely have any major upgrades between the new camera and the one its replacing. At least as far as image quality and video quality is concerned.  You might get a little better focusing or better low light performance but it will be incremental upgrades. So yeah the new one might be a bit better than the current one but as soon as it comes out it will be the same thing all over again. "I heard the next model will have so and so, maybe I should wait for that one" In the series of Canon DSLR you are looking at they release one every year just keep that in mind. 

The best camera is the one you have with you.

I just got a D5200 + 18-55mm and a 55-200mm for about 750 USD. There are some deals on them out there because of the D5300 coming out. You can also get a D5300 and the kit lens for 749 as well on amazon right now. I like the nikons better in this price range because they use the D7100 sensor and AF system, so you get the image quality of a much more expensive camera, just with a few less features. The canons go the other way, and the Rebel series all share a sensor and AF system (for the most part) and then the D60/D70 is where it steps up.

Desktop: AMD Threadripper 1950X @ 4.1Ghz Enermax 360L  Gigabyte Aorus Extreme   Zotac 1080Ti AMP Extreme  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900  EVGA SuperNova 1000w G2  LG 34GK950f & ASUS PA248Q Klipsch Reference/Audeze Mobius

Synology Wireless AC-2600

Laptop: Alienware 17R5   Intel i7 8750H  Nvidia GTX1080   3840x2160 4k AdobeRGB IGZO Display   32GB DDR4 2133   256GB+1TB NVMe SSD    1TB Seagate SSHD   Killer 1550 Dual-Band Wireless AC