Help first time water cooling

After looking around, I keep seeing a lot of information and it’s a little overwhelming to be entirely honest so I was hoping to get some advice and even a shopping list of recommended parts that could work well together I’m totally willing to do soft tubing or hard tubing and I’ll include my specs below this. I do need help figuring out what I need to successfully and efficiently cool my entire system, as of the moment my current AIO can keep up with the heat, CPU outputs fluctuate between low 70s to mid 70s never goes above 80 but I was hoping to get it to run cooler. I have the pump and fans on a rather aggressive curve so it makes some noise at the moment and my CPU is overclocked to 4.5 1.25 v or I can go 4.4 1.10625 V. And get low to mid 60c. Performance wise there’s barely a difference between 4.4 and 4.5 for the amount of heat output. but I want it to run cooler if possible. As for the GPU, it runs surprisingly cool, and can be kept out of the loop if needed since it didn’t come with a water block, it’s air cooled. The AIO is exhausting, it was a intake in the past I’ve only seen a difference of 2-5 degrees increase when made my exhaust.

lian li 011 xl

gigabyte gaming oc 4090

msi Meg max ace x570s

ryzen 5950x

G.skill 3600 neo 4x16gb

Seasonic - FOCUS GX-1000, 1000W 80+ Gold PSU, Full-Modular, Fan Control in Fanless, Silent

Lian Li GALAHAD AIO 360 RGB UNI FAN SL120 EDITION WHITE - Triple 120mm

7 hours ago, NorKris said:

AIo/Rad is intake or exhaust? 

I apologize, I edited the post to answer for any future people, but it is an exhaust for me and it only increased temps by 5 at the absolute worst compared to when I had it as an intake

1 hour ago, OrionMurchant said:

I apologize, I edited the post to answer for any future people, but it is an exhaust for me and it only increased temps by 5 at the absolute worst compared to when I had it as an intake

ah ok, so u had it as intake, made it worse  and now  u think ur temps are high  😄 

On 3/6/2023 at 1:19 AM, NorKris said:

ah ok, so u had it as intake, made it worse  and now  u think ur temps are high  😄 

On 3/6/2023 at 1:19 AM, NorKris said:

Yes I do, I have a rather small office so that heat is rather annoying after extended periods of work or gaming and from what I understand is that having a good water loop will keep temps lowered. Plus I’d rather help keep everything cool then just heating up all my components by blowing the cpu hot air through the case, the trade off of my motherboard components, memory, storage drives and gpu being cooler is worth a few degrees on the cpu and while 70s is still low from what I understand I’ve seen temps in the 50s and would very much prefer that without having to throttle or limit my cpu, I ended up having to turn off AMDs precision boost because that was behaving weird I kept getting voltage way above 1.4 and temp spikes up into the high 80s