xmp crashing

IIFADEDll

i installed a new m.2 in my pc today wiped all drives and fresh installed windows 11 on the m.2 when i first booted windows would freeze after a minute or so after a couple restarts and updates it is now fine but the problem i am having is when i turn xmp back on to run at 3200mhz my pc boot loops and reset to factory speeds i can however get it to run at 3000mhz without crashing i have ran this ram at 3200mhz with xmp no problems for about 2 years up intill this install any help? i have tried moving ram sticks and resetting cmos 

SPECS

z590 aorus elite ax 

i7-10700k

rtx 3060 

4x8 corsair vengeance rgb pro 3200 mhz 

rm 650 

masterliquid ml240 illusion 

1tb silicon power p34a60 2280 m.2

1tb wd blue sata ssd 

m.2 slot runs off the PCIE bus and could be causing some kind of instability with the system agent, which also has a role in memory.

I would slightly increase your VCCSA voltage, up to 1.2v, and see if that helps. YOu might have to bump up your VCCIO a tiny bit as well, and also DRAM voltage to  up to 1.4v. 

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

I tried my friends ram kit at with xmp on and it worked so not sure 

On 2/15/2023 at 4:12 PM, Mister Woof said:

m.2 slot runs off the PCIE bus and could be causing some kind of instability with the system agent, which also has a role in memory.

I would slightly increase your VCCSA voltage, up to 1.2v, and see if that helps. YOu might have to bump up your VCCIO a tiny bit as well, and also DRAM voltage to  up to 1.4v. 

Hey took some time to day bought brand new ram kit and tried changing the stuff you said nothing happened still boot looping aswell as sitting powered on with dram light lit any other suggestions?

image.jpg

3 minutes ago, IIFADEDll said:

Hey took some time to day bought brand new ram kit and tried changing the stuff you said nothing happened still boot looping any other suggestions?

UPdate BIOS? 4 sticks is going to be more difficult to run than 2. Just the way it is.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

1 minute ago, Mister Woof said:

UPdate BIOS? 4 sticks is going to be more difficult to run than 2. Just the way it is.

Only running two right now just updated bios aswell 

7 minutes ago, Mister Woof said:

do you think a bad install of windows could cause something like this?