Programs aren't displaying correctly, mostly windowed applications

Recently I've been having this strange graphical glitch (for a lack of a better term) with some applications where they won't display properly. I'm not even sure how to describe the issue, but it's often on programs where you highlight a button or text and it glitches it out, displays black squares on top of it or text disappears as shown on the screenshots attached. Games and web browser seem to run no problems, watching videos etc. Is also fine. It ran fine before, and the only thing I can think of that I've changed was plugging in a 2nd monitor but even when having one plugged in the issue persists.

I've tried alot of different things from completely disassembling and reassembling the PC, trying a different video card, different monitor, new DP cable, reinstalling literally every driver I can think of, clean windows install, tried both 10 and 11, firmware update on my monitor, swapping the RAM, ran windows memory diagnostic, SFC scan and nothing seems to do the trick - I've ran out of ideas and kindly ask for your help as to what could be the cause of this problem.

System specs are

Intel i5 1360KF

Gainward RTX 3080 10gb

32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 16GB)

ASUS TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 MOBO

512GB SOLIDIGM P41+ GEN 4 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD

Corsair H100x Hydro Series AIO

CORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES PSU

Monitor I'm using is a 240hz IPS MSI MAG274QRX

Thanks 

PXL_20230207_073009494.jpg

PXL_20230207_072903882.jpg

PXL_20230207_072845750.jpg

is your ram on the vendor list?

Dont forget to mark as solution if your question is answered

Note: My advice is amateur help/beginner troubleshooting, someone else can probably troubleshoot way better than me.

- I do have some experience, and I can use google pretty well. - Feel free to quote me I may respond soon.

Join team Red, my apprentice

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:
Ryzen 7 5800X3DSapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX 24GB / ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming / Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler / EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 / Lian Li Dynamic Evo White Case / 2x16 GB Kingston FURY RAM / 2x 1TB Lexar 710 / iiYama 1440p 165HZ Montitor, iiYama 1080p 75Hz Monitor / Shure MV7 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo / GK61 Keyboard / Cooler Master MM712 (daily driver) Logitech G502-X (MMO mouse) / Soundcore Life Q20 w/ Arctis 3 w/ WF-1000XM3

CPU OC: -30 all cores @AutoGhz

GPU OC: 3Ghz Core 2750Mhz Memory w/ 25%W increase (460W)

Yes, I've just double checked on asus' website. It's a Corsair vengeance kit. If the memory wasn't supported could this issue appear after two weeks of usage but would have been fine beforehand?