Connect PC to TV

/*聽 Just the "Hello" thingy */

Hey dear users! 馃檪
I hope, that there is somebody here who can help me out. I'll try to explain, what my problems are, and I am sure I am not the first Person cracking my head over that topic. Before I'll explain: I am not sure if I got the right category here, if I was wrong please move that topic to the according board. Thank you! I'll try as short as possible 馃檪

/* My questions */
My PC is in one room and my TV is in another room. I want to use the TV for gaming. What is the best option to connect my PC to the TV?
I figured a 6m HDMI 2.1 UHS-cable would be the best option for transferring the video and audio signal. One problem remains: the controls. What should I do about the Mouse, Keyboard and Playstation-Controller? I own a keyboard, mouse that is able to connect via Bluetooth or 2.4 GHz and the PS-Controller uses Bluetooth. The thing is the connection gets lost and isnt able to overcome the distance from one room or another. Do you have any ideas?

Thanks in advance 馃檪

52 minutes ago, Teenage Boy Tyler said:

/*聽 Just the "Hello" thingy */

Hey dear users! 馃檪
I hope, that there is somebody here who can help me out. I'll try to explain, what my problems are, and I am sure I am not the first Person cracking my head over that topic. Before I'll explain: I am not sure if I got the right category here, if I was wrong please move that topic to the according board. Thank you! I'll try as short as possible 馃檪

/* My questions */
My PC is in one room and my TV is in another room. I want to use the TV for gaming. What is the best option to connect my PC to the TV?
I figured a 6m HDMI 2.1 UHS-cable would be the best option for transferring the video and audio signal. One problem remains: the controls. What should I do about the Mouse, Keyboard and Playstation-Controller? I own a keyboard, mouse that is able to connect via Bluetooth or 2.4 GHz and the PS-Controller uses Bluetooth. The thing is the connection gets lost and isnt able to overcome the distance from one room or another. Do you have any ideas?

Thanks in advance 馃檪

extension usb cable to a usb hub to run to next room. then your dongles can be on the hub.