Audio Help

I Have been Trying to figure this out for ages. I have a Pc with two monitors and I also have an Xbox one. I also have some speakers that accept sound from a male audo 3.5m jack. 

I have managed to get sound to play through a headset from the xbox and the pc quite easily as it has its own little mixamp so it collects sound from the pc via USB and then sound from the xbox via the audio jack out of the monitor. I can find no way to get this same thing to work with my actual speakers. I want to be able to Plug my xbox /switch/pc/monitor into something that i can plug my speakers into and hear both things at once. For example I want to be able to play xbox on one screen and youtube from the pc on another and hear them both through one set of speakers. 

This sounds really simple but im finding it inpossible, one solution was to use the Microphone jack at the pack of the pc and connect that to the monitor with a male to male audio jack but that has wierd delays and sounds aweful as its like it constantly stops and waits for sound to be made rather than just playing the audio.

Any help would be Amazing!

You need a mixer.

something like this

cheap desktop mixer

71SLfV1tlDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

You plug your devices into the mixer, and on the mixers output, you plug in your speakers.

If your question is answered, mark it so.  | It's probably just coil whine, and it is probably just fine |   LTT Movie Club!

Read the docs. If they don't exist, write them. | Professional Thread Derailer

Desktop: i7-8700K, RTX 2080, 16G 3200Mhz, EndeavourOS(host), win10 (VFIO), Fedora(VFIO)

Server: ryzen 9 5900x, GTX 970, 64G 3200Mhz, Unraid.