Motherboard searching

So i've decided i'm going to be getting rid of my 3770K and my MSI Z77 MPOWER. I will also be swapping out my H100I for an H320. My plan are to buy a 4770K, and the H320. However i haven't quite decided on a motherboard. I'm thinking the Gigabyte Z87X-OC Or the Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD7H TH. I really want to get the second one based of the fact it has Thunderbolt and i use thunderbolt because i have a Macbook Pro. If there are any other suggestions on boards. Please let me know of them. I will not be buying any MSI Motherboard. Things i require are the ability for 2 way SLI, 4 DIMM slots, AC Wireless built in, and I would like dual gigabit lan. 

Thanks! 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

take a look at the asrock z87 extreme 9. If you're willing to give up thunderbolt, then go with the asus z87 deluxe

CPU Intel i7-4770k @4.4Ghz Motherboard ASUS Maximus VI Hero RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz 16GB GPU MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G Case Corsair 760T Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB + 2x WD Black 1TB PSU Corsair AX860 Display(s) AcerXB1, QNIX QX2710                         Cooling Corsair H105 Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red + Red LED Mouse Logitech G700s Sound Beyerdynamic MMX300

4790K + Z97 ud5/7h

So i've decided i'm going to be getting rid of my 3770K and my MSI Z77 MPOWER. I will also be swapping out my H100I for an H320. My plan are to buy a 4770K, and the H320. However i haven't quite decided on a motherboard. I'm thinking the Gigabyte Z87X-OC Or the Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD7H TH. I really want to get the second one based of the fact it has Thunderbolt and i use thunderbolt because i have a Macbook Pro. If there are any other suggestions on boards. Please let me know of them. I will not be buying any MSI Motherboard. Things i require are the ability for 2 way SLI, 4 DIMM slots, AC Wireless built in, and I would like dual gigabit lan. 

Thanks! 

Why not get a Z97 board, then you can use your 4770K and be able to upgrade to Devils Canyon or Broadwell  later if you feel the need. It's unsure whether Z87 will support Devils Canyon or Broadwell.

take a look at the asrock z87 extreme 9. If you're willing to give up thunderbolt, then go with the asus z87 deluxe

I don't really think i'll like that board. As it comes with features i wont use such as the 3.5" bay thing. 

4790K + Z97 ud5/7h

I was thinking that might be a good idea. However my guess on the price of the 4790K will be somewhere in the neighbourhood of 500$ where i live, Which would make me want to go more to the side of a 4930K or the newer Haswell-E. 

Why not get a Z97 board, then you can use your 4770K and be able to upgrade to Devils Canyon or Broadwell  later if you feel the need. It's unsure whether Z87 will support Devils Canyon or Broadwell.

I think I will be getting a Z97 board. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda