Cooling Kit for Lian Li Lancool II

Vampire21

I have recently built my pc in this case: " Lian Li Lancool II ". This case comes with 3 Non-RGB 120mm fans; 1 rear, 1 top, 1 front. I figured I needed to buy a cooling kit for this case to improve airflow and add a nice RGB touch. The temps during gaming for my CPU which is i5 12400f doesn't pass 82C degrees and my RX 6900 XT doesn't pass 75C (except for the hotspot which may reach 95C). I think I should move all the non-RGB fans in front as the case already have RGB in the front panel and I will add 2 on top and 1 on rear slots. Here are some of the available cooling kits for me in Egypt:
COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW ARGB 3 Fans with Controller Fan price: $36 (Speed: 650-1800 RPM ± 10% - Air Flow: 62 CFM ± 10% - Air Pressure: 2.5 mmH2O ± 10% )
COOLER MASTER MASTERFAN MF120 HALO 3 Fans with Controller Fan price: $48 (Speed: 650-1800 RPM ± 10% - Air Flow: 47.2 CFM ± 10% - Air Pressure: 1.6 mmH2O ± 10% )
COOLER MASTER PRISMATIC MF120 ARGB 3 Fans with Controller Fan price: $57 (Speed: 650-2000 RPM ± 5% - Air Flow: 55 CFM - Air Pressure: 2.91 mmH2O )
Corsair ICUE SP120 RGB PRO Performance 120mm 3 Fans With Lighting Node CORE price: $53 (Speed: 1400 RPM ±10% - Air Flow: 52 CFM - Air Pressure: 1.45 mm-H2O )
Thermaltake Pure 12 ARGB Sync Case Fan 3 Pack price: $40 (Speed: 500-1500 RPM - Air Flow: 56.45 CFM - Air Pressure: 1.59mm-H2O )

Which of these cooling kits should improve airflow for my case the best? From my POV, I prefer the Coolermaster Sickleflow as they are very cheap with good air flow and pressure, so what do you think about them?
One more thing, my front panel RGB doesn't work with Aura Sync of ASUS using Armoury Crate software. Do you thing the technician who installed my pc forgot to plug in case cables into the AURA RGB header or the ARGB header?
Here is my PC Part Picker list in case you need it: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/G28pLs

I'd go 2x 140mm over 3x120 up front.

The third 120 is mostly under the PSU Shroud, so it's not doing much of anything to cool the internals.

From the fans you have listed go with 140mm fans. Bigger fans=More air and quieter. Make sure you know what RGB software you are getting into. RGB software is a mess right now and most things are not compatible with each other unless you use Open RGB. 

I would open up the case and try and locate the RGB header from the case. See if it is plugged into the correct header on the motherboard. I do not think Lian-Li case RGB plays very nice with Aura sync. 

3 hours ago, tkitch said:

I'd go 2x 140mm over 3x120 up front.

The third 120 is mostly under the PSU Shroud, so it's not doing much of anything to cool the internals.

According to my case specs, it can take up to 3x120mm fans in front and 2x120or240mm on top and 1x120mm rear + 2x120mm above PSU.

If I buy a cooling kit, I will have 3 ARGB + 3x120mm NON-RGB fans which comes with the case (6 in total). Then, I can install 3 in front and 2 on top and 1 on back. If I bought 3x140mm cooling kit, I will only be able to install only 2x140mm in front and 2x120mm on top and 1x120mm rear. Then, I will have extra 140mm fan unusable. That's why my choices are limited to 3x120mm cooling kit.

3 hours ago, BadBadali said:

From the fans you have listed go with 140mm fans. Bigger fans=More air and quieter. Make sure you know what RGB software you are getting into. RGB software is a mess right now and most things are not compatible with each other unless you use Open RGB. 

I would open up the case and try and locate the RGB header from the case. See if it is plugged into the correct header on the motherboard. I do not think Lian-Li case RGB plays very nice with Aura sync. 

I forgot to quote this post too in my previous reply which explains why my choices are limited to 3x120mm cooling kit.

FYI:  You can get SignalRGB to control both Lian Li and Aura stuff with a little fudging.  

I just did in a PC I built for my cousin.