help with my pc

Hello everyone, 

Every time I lay a game there is red light everywhere, some games maybe little bit, but the rest gives me headache. if there is step by step to troubleshoot from hardware to software (bios too) I'm happy to do it all. I attached a video clip from my phone. Those red lights is happens usually when I play games only. otherwise there is non when I surf the internet or watching videos online

specs:

-SEASONIC FOCUS+ 750W 80+G FM ATX

-ASUS TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS. bios ver. 2803

-POWERCOLO RED DEVIL RX6700XT. AMD software ver. 22.10.3

-AMD RYZEN 5 5600X WRAITHS

-SAMSUNG E 500GB &1tb 970EVO NVME M.2 SSD

-G.SKILL 16GB 4X8GB DDR4 3200 KIT

I apologize for not knowing how to use forums. but I'm desperate and depressed of this situation. I don't have extra funds to do something about it. 

REDLIGHTS.mov

Does this happen only when gaming, or under stress testing as well?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

2 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Does this happen only when gaming, or under stress testing as well?

only when I game. I did not try to benchmark it with a software or anything. only in game. I used destiny 2 as an example 

8 minutes ago, wanderingifImademistake said:

only when I game. I did not try to benchmark it with a software or anything. only in game. I used destiny 2 as an example 

Okay, we need to determine if this is game specific, or system-wide.

The Heaven benchmark https://benchmark.unigine.com/heaven is a good place to start

Download, run and report back.

And welcome to the forums!

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 hour ago, Radium_Angel said:

Okay, we need to determine if this is game specific, or system-wide.

The Heaven benchmark https://benchmark.unigine.com/heaven is a good place to start

Download, run and report back.

And welcome to the forums!

I have the done the test. the only thing will come up is little blue and white spot. but it was very rare during the bench marks.

it is not game specific. it is more like popular games. arcade games rarely happens the red lights. I tried to play with the setting with all the games I have. it is still the same or worse if I set the graphics setting the lowest. 

Edited by wanderingifImademistake

1 hour ago, wanderingifImademistake said:

it is not game specific. it is more like popular games. arcade games rarely happens the red lights. I tried to play with the setting with all the games I have. it is still the same or worse if I set the graphics setting the lowest. 

Sounds like software corruption then to me.

Thank you very much for pointing that out. 

Is there any step to reset all of that? like to get rid of corruption? I apologize for asking for steps. because every time I try to search there is no specifics and it is a rabbit hole. 

like from zero:

BIOS setting

windows setting

amd software what to download for drivers and chipset

etc..., 

I forgot to mention this is my first pc