Wireless adapter for gaming

Hi all!  I currently live in Australia and I'm house sharing so I cannot run Ethernet cables to the router because of house rules and stuff. I play online and would love to know if this problems could be solved with a wireless adapter. I currently have a TP Link 300mbps one but it lags and I just got it for $18 but even minecraft lags and im scared to go into bf4 or LOL.

Please help me!! :(

Hi all!  I currently live in Australia and I'm house sharing so I cannot run Ethernet cables to the router because of house rules and stuff. I play online and would love to know if this problems could be solved with a wireless adapter. I currently have a TP Link 300mbps one but it lags and I just got it for $18 but even minecraft lags and im scared to go into bf4 or LOL.

Please help me!! :(

have you thought about using an EoP adapter? I bought one and its been perfect ever since. However you have to make sure the router is plugged into the same circuit as the power point you will plug the adapter into

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

have you thought about using an EoP adapter? I bought one and its been perfect ever since. However you have to make sure the router is plugged into the same circuit as the power point you will plug the adapter into

I don't know what it is... sorry im a real noob and just built my first PC ever. I rent this place and I do not know how it works and how the wiring is done.

I don't know what it is... sorry im a real noob and just built my first PC ever. I rent this place and I do not know how it works and how the wiring is done.

hmmm will the router be on the same level of the house as your pc? this is if you have a multi story house of course

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

hmmm will the router be on the same level of the house as your pc? this is if you have a multi story house of course

yeah i live in a single story house. is this good for gaming? like the EoP's

yeah i live in a single story house. is this good for gaming? like the EoP's

well EoP is just like running a straight ethernet cable. Maybe not 100% the same but it eliminates the connection issues of wifi and is just stable all round. Its pretty simple, if your internet speeds and that are okay in the first place but wifi connection is a problem than the EoP will work great especially in gaming where connection is really important. They aren't too expensive as well

well EoP is just like running a straight ethernet cable. Maybe not 100% the same but it eliminates the connection issues of wifi and is just stable all round. Its pretty simple, if your internet speeds and that are okay in the first place but wifi connection is a problem than the EoP will work great especially in gaming where connection is really important. They aren't too expensive as well

Thank you. Any suggestions as to which one to get?

Thank you. Any suggestions as to which one to get?

umm i have a netcomm 200mbps one which does the job but some offer like 500mbps, im not sure if there is much of a difference. I'm not too much help with which brand to get, just give it a google search :)