IPMI\DMTF DASH hardware

Hihi! i`m trying to build a render PC, based on ATX tower with RTX 3070. and now i need to find out what hardware will be used for this project. The main idea for this project for me is to choose the hardware that can be maintained remotely if any error occur and the Windows can not start; power management - if for some reason PC switches off i would like to have a chance to switch it on remotely.  

As i can see on the AMD website the AMD Ryzen Pro processors family  has the DASH support (the analogy of Intel`s AMT), so i stopped my choice on AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650G. so the next step is to choose the motherboard that also supports this technology. 

I have tried to find any info about the non-server motherboards that can help me with this but i failed. so i have several questions and hope the Community people can help me with them: 

-will the DASH available if i have any motherboard with the Ryzen PRO processor? 

-will the DASH available if i will find some motherboard that has the DASH support indicated with any other, non-PRO processor (for example the Ryzen 5600X)? 

or maybe i need to find the motherboard with the DASH technology indicated in specs and also the PRO processor?