Battery problem on iphone 11. Apple wont help

Gunn

Hello i posted about this before https://linustechtips.com/topic/1454799-any-way-to-modify-battery-health-on-iphone/#comment-15563454

Hello i just wanted to add some data that i discovered to this problem

So in the iphones you use to have some logs that keep track of the battery and all the component and it use to say the charge and discharge Cycles

The name of this said log was log-aggregated.Now in the last ios version 16 is missing you cant tell the charge cycles anymore, they removed completly.

This trouble is confirmed by other people in the appple community forum in which one you have an apple employe denying the existence of such file and data :

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253635454

image.thumb.png.2c695897ac5068ee038b583a1ca4f66e.png

image.thumb.png.d8fd560208603da1ac47bbe808859d50.png

Honestly i dont know if they want to hide it from us or something.

Now the only way of really seeing the real life of you battery is trought 3utools.

And to add shit to the story i already went 2 times to apple store to genius bar (that already its a trip of 200 km round trip each time) to have my battery remplaced both times got denied

Since my battery is still "fine" and it wont be covered in my apple care that im paying for.

The life of the battery is still at 82 % had to charge it like almost 3 times today and it started like working slow and kicking me out of apps like apple music and freezing.

The first thing I would check is to see if "Performance Management" is enabled in the battery settings. If it is, then this is exactly why your device is running slowly. iOS will deliberately make your device slower if it detects that your battery has an issue. In order to have your battery replaced under the limited warranty or AppleCare, it either needs to be below 80% health, or it could above 80% and still fail the hardware diagnostic if Performance Management was enabled automatically by iOS. 

The amount of cycles on your battery will absolutely not affect whether Apple will cover the battery or not. Also, if you have AppleCare+, hardware diagnostics can be run remotely by AppleCare without having you drive out of your way to the Apple Store And... if AppleCare support is able to remotely detect the issue, under the AppleCare ToS you are entitled to request an Express Replacement, where Apple will send you a new replacement unit. Once you receive the replacement unit, you just put the old one in the box and return it to 
Apple. 

This reply was brought to you by #GeniusBarGang

7 minutes ago, 514_AppleGuy said:

The first thing I would check is to see if "Performance Management" is enabled in the battery settings. If it is, then this is exactly why your device is running slowly. iOS will deliberately make your device slower if it detects that your battery has an issue. In order to have your battery replaced under the limited warranty or AppleCare, it either needs to be below 80% health, or it could above 80% and still fail the hardware diagnostic if Performance Management was enabled automatically by iOS. 

The amount of cycles on your battery will absolutely not affect whether Apple will cover the battery or not. Also, if you have AppleCare+, hardware diagnostics can be run remotely by AppleCare without having you drive out of your way to the Apple Store And... if AppleCare support is able to remotely detect the issue, under the AppleCare ToS you are entitled to request an Express Replacement, where Apple will send you a new replacement unit. Once you receive the replacement unit, you just put the old one in the box and return it to 
Apple. 

This reply was brought to you by #GeniusBarGang

No its not activated but it should i have performace problem since june and got diclined

And you can say what ever you want the battery life should be degraded a lot more that 82 % maybe to 60 % at 700 cycles.

I repaired phones too with lower battery cycles with oem battery with worse battery health and its not because apple makes better batteries now , no they make the same battery as everyone, battery tecnology has been stuck for years already 

13 hours ago, Gunn said:

No its not activated but it should i have performace problem since june and got diclined

And you can say what ever you want the battery life should be degraded a lot more that 82 % maybe to 60 % at 700 cycles.

I repaired phones too with lower battery cycles with oem battery with worse battery health and its not because apple makes better batteries now , no they make the same battery as everyone, battery tecnology has been stuck for years already 

The number of cycles is not completely representative of the current state of health of a battery. I've seen batteries fall below 80% health after less than 300 cycles since the unit was always left connected to the charger. I've seen batteries with well over 1000 cycles with more than 80% battery health because the user would only trickle-charge it with a 5W adapter. Heat, humidity, and charging habits will all determined how your battery lasts, not the number of charge cycles. 

And actually, with things like "Optimized Battery Charging" in the more recent versions of iOS, premature battery wear is increasingly becoming rare. If your unit is having performance issues, and battery Performance Management is not enabled, then your performance issues aren't caused by the battery. 

13 hours ago, Gunn said:

Hello i posted about this before https://linustechtips.com/topic/1454799-any-way-to-modify-battery-health-on-iphone/#comment-15563454

Hello i just wanted to add some data that i discovered to this problem

So in the iphones you use to have some logs that keep track of the battery and all the component and it use to say the charge and discharge Cycles

The name of this said log was log-aggregated.Now in the last ios version 16 is missing you cant tell the charge cycles anymore, they removed completly.

This trouble is confirmed by other people in the appple community forum in which one you have an apple employe denying the existence of such file and data :

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253635454

image.thumb.png.2c695897ac5068ee038b583a1ca4f66e.png

image.thumb.png.d8fd560208603da1ac47bbe808859d50.png

Honestly i dont know if they want to hide it from us or something.

Now the only way of really seeing the real life of you battery is trought 3utools.

And to add shit to the story i already went 2 times to apple store to genius bar (that already its a trip of 200 km round trip each time) to have my battery remplaced both times got denied

Since my battery is still "fine" and it wont be covered in my apple care that im paying for.

The life of the battery is still at 82 % had to charge it like almost 3 times today and it started like working slow and kicking me out of apps like apple music and freezing.

Cycles isn’t a good way to judge battery health, especially in a world where fast and wireless charging is a thing. Temperature is a massive factor in LiPo batteries and needs to be factored in. 

Try clearing your cache too btw