Strong computer running slow

Doosh

Hi, my computer sometimes runs pretty slow if I run a game and a Youtube video together, the entire system will jitter, including the sound. It will have intermediate static noise like when you're on lousy wifi. I look at my performance every time and don't see anything that could cause the issue. I even formatted the PC a few months ago. One problem I also have is if I put the PC on sleep the entire night, it won't react to anything and won't boot unless I press and hold the power button and then turn it back on.
My PC:
PSU: Platimax 1350 Watt 80 PLUS Platinum
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB EVGA FTW
MB: Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB 16X2 DDR4 3600MHZ (that runs at 1800MHZ even though I activated the ram profile settings in bios)
please help.

Here is a easy way to speed up your computer

1. Open the Windows Services panel
  2. Find SysMain in the Services panel
  3. Right click on it, then click properties and set the startup type to disabled
  4. Close the properties Panel and restart your computer

Your computer should noticeably speed it up

1 hour ago, psychoboy69 said:

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB 16X2 DDR4 3600MHZ (that runs at 1800MHZ even though I activated the ram profile settings in bios)

Memory in a lot of software is reported as half speed. DDR means Dual Data Rate, so you double the operating frequency to get the effective speed 

2*1800 = 3600

my computer sometimes runs pretty slow if I run a game and a Youtube video together, the entire system will jitter, including the sound

Is YouTube on the second monitor?

For some reason, the Nvidia driver has a huge problem with two displays. If your secondary monitor is 60Hz, and your primary is something like 144Hz, anything refreshing at 60Hz on the secondary will cause huge problems on the primary display. Happens to me all the time, turning off hardware acceleration in my browser helped a little, but it did not fix the issue entirely. As far as I could find, there is no fix for this. 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 hours ago, Jamchuck09 said:

Here is a easy way to speed up your computer

1. Open the Windows Services panel
  2. Find SysMain in the Services panel
  3. Right click on it, then click properties and set the startup type to disabled
  4. Close the properties Panel and restart your computer

Your computer should noticeably speed it up

thanks I did that and hope it will help I will update.

1 hour ago, Fasauceome said:

Memory in a lot of software is reported as half speed. DDR means Dual Data Rate, so you double the operating frequency to get the effective speed 

2*1800 = 3600

Is YouTube on the second monitor?

For some reason, the Nvidia driver has a huge problem with two displays. If your secondary monitor is 60Hz, and your primary is something like 144Hz, anything refreshing at 60Hz on the secondary will cause huge problems on the primary display. Happens to me all the time, turning off hardware acceleration in my browser helped a little, but it did not fix the issue entirely. As far as I could find, there is no fix for this. 

it is on a second monitor and my primary really is 144Hz so basically I need to switch to an AMD GPU?

so basically I need to switch to an AMD GPU

What I did was disable hardware acceleration on chrome and then I run all my YouTube videos at 480p so that they don't refresh at 60fps. It generally works for me, it's annoying but swapping to an AMD GPU was less convenient.

Mind you, the problem is not guaranteed not to happen with AMD. Their driver still can sometimes have this issue, I would imagine it'd be very frustrating to swap and still suffer the problem.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

What I did was disable hardware acceleration on chrome and then I run all my YouTube videos at 480p so that they don't refresh at 60fps. It generally works for me, it's annoying but swapping to an AMD GPU was less convenient.

Mind you, the problem is not guaranteed not to happen with AMD. Their driver still can sometimes have this issue, I would imagine it'd be very frustrating to swap and still suffer the problem.

You are correct, I will try the less expansive work around but I did want to upgrade for quite some time now so if the gpu prices come down eventually I will upgrade to an RX 6800 XT and hopefully that will fix the issue but for now I will stay with my current GPU try your fix.