Where to find replacement panels

Some time ago, i broke my screen while playing vr. Finally got some time to spare, so i thought i try to do something about it.  I tried to search the codes from the panels sticker but unfortunately, i couldn't find anything useful. The monitor is AOC CQ32G1. Is there a good spot where i could try to search for it?

image.png.0ef50678fe50a693697b6aac5617f6fd.png   

what would you do is that you would look for the panel model then look at soemthing like panelook.com and look at the panel up here, then find the panel on something like ebay.com or aliexpress or something

like this video

but it seems like looking at display specification website, I cannot find the panel model for your specific monitor so you may wanna do research
Edit: Hint, the panel maufacturer that AOC maybe uses on this one is TP Vision but I wouldnt be sure so this is purely based on the C27G1 panel specification, but honestly you might be out of luck finding the panel yourself so you may waning get maybe serviced to an electronic repair shop if anyone can

Edit 2: no the model is visible, turns out TPM315WQ1 is an actual panel but the full panel model is not available so you cannot do much (it might the DVR01 but again do a proper research on this before buying a panel), if you can do further feel free but my advise on giving it somewhere for repair as an advice still stands but you can give these hints

Make sure to quote me if you want me to respond

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC