New pc setup, will it work?

Building a new pc since gpu prices dropped budget >1000 USD
 U.S

Games that it will be used for: Elden ring, tarkov, csgo.

Other details I’ve been running a prebuilt from cyber power since around 2016

Prebuilt specs:

amd fx 8350

Amd rx 480

16gb ddr3 

2- 1tb hdd (no clue on brand or speed)

250gb ssd boot drive.

This pc is currently running one 60 hz 27” curved 1080p monitor (mostly for discord and music) and one 27” curved 165hz 1080p monitor but with the new pc it will only be running the one 60hz one.

I saw a software that lets you share peripherals between devices (can’t remember the name) and figured it use that so it could work as a third display for my main pc. I also have a usb switch if that doesn’t work.

New build specs:

amd Ryzen 5600x

1080ti 

32gb 3600 ddr4

2 -2 tb Kingston nv1 ssd

1 -1tb Samsung sata ssd

1 -2tb seagate barracuda 

Msi mpg b550 gaming plus mobo

Nzxt c750 gold psu 

Nzxt h510 red and black case

this pc will run one 27” curved 165 hz 1080p monitor set to 120hz and one 27” curved 165 hz 1440p monitor 

im going to run the audio from the old pc through the new pc and I use arctis 5’s so I can adjust the volume of each easily. 

Monitors: 

GIGABYTE G27FC A

1 Sceptre C278W-1920RN

1 gigabyte  g27qca

Peripherals:

Razer black widow elite 

razer death adder v2

Elgato wave 3

Edit:

prices I payed 

5600x 180$

mobo 100$

Ram 70$

gpu 300$

case 70$

m.2’s 200$
total 920$

Unfortunately slightly over budget but it's all worth it.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7QtK2m

12400f is about the same as the 5600x but cheaper.

Cheap aftermarket cooler that can be removed if you want to be under budget.

Cheap mobo

32gb of ram isn't needed for most gaming applications, 16gb is usually enough

Mostly I'm confused by your storage situation. This seems like a Nas but then why the 1tb ssd? Not sure so I just put 2tb of ssd and large hdd storage can be added later if needed. Kingstons drive are also terrible and I wouldn't recommend them.

6600xt is a massive improvement over a 1080ti.

A case that has actual airflow instead of the metal rectangle nzxt case.

Very quality 750 psu for cheap

14 minutes ago, Ryuikko said:

Unfortunately slightly over budget but it's all worth it.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7QtK2m

12400f is about the same as the 5600x but cheaper.

Cheap aftermarket cooler that can be removed if you want to be under budget.

Cheap mobo

32gb of ram isn't needed for most gaming applications, 16gb is usually enough

Mostly I'm confused by your storage situation. This seems like a Nas but then why the 1tb ssd? Not sure so I just put 2tb of ssd and large hdd storage can be added later if needed. Kingstons drive are also terrible and I wouldn't recommend them.

6600xt is a massive improvement over a 1080ti.

A case that has actual airflow instead of the metal rectangle nzxt case.

Very quality 750 psu for cheap

Should have listed prices I payed for things 😂 I got the 5600x on sale for 178 usd after tax, I checked my order and it’s actually just 16gb ram idk why I thought I bought 32. The storage situation is weird since other than the two 2 tb m.2 ssd the rest of the storage was salvage/free from other pcs (I’ve built 3 pcs for friends/ family and I’ve gotten some of the parts the replaced) the Kingston drives I got since they were on sale 200$ for both and I figured either way they’d be a huge improvement from my old hdd boot drive so if they’re just terrible because of the speeds they’re still much cheaper than anything else I’ve found and I’m willing to sacrifice speed. The sea gate barracuda is probably going to be swapped into the old build to replace the two hdd in that since they are painfully slow no-name hdd from old dell/hp prebuilts. From what I looked into isn’t the 11gb 1080ti much faster for gaming than the 6600xt? I payed 300 total after tax and shipping for the 1080ti. The psu I got seems to have good reviews and is 80+ gold. I payed 80$ for it, is there any real benefit to a higher end psu? 

Cost:

cpu 180

gpu 300

mobo 100

ssd 200

case 70

2 minutes ago, FatWatermelon68 said:

Should have listed prices I payed for things 😂 I got the 5600x on sale for 178 usd after tax, I checked my order and it’s actually just 16gb ram idk why I thought I bought 32. The storage situation is weird since other than the two 2 tb m.2 ssd the rest of the storage was salvage/free from other pcs (I’ve built 3 pcs for friends/ family and I’ve gotten some of the parts the replaced) the Kingston drives I got since they were on sale 200$ for both and I figured either way they’d be a huge improvement from my old hdd boot drive so if they’re just terrible because of the speeds they’re still much cheaper than anything else I’ve found and I’m willing to sacrifice speed. The sea gate barracuda is probably going to be swapped into the old build to replace the two hdd in that since they are painfully slow no-name hdd from old dell/hp prebuilts. From what I looked into isn’t the 11gb 1080ti much faster for gaming than the 6600xt? I payed 300 total after tax and shipping for the 1080ti. The psu I got seems to have good reviews and is 80+ gold. I payed 80$ for it, is there any real benefit to a higher end psu? 

Cost:

cpu 180

gpu 300

mobo 100

ssd 200

case 70

Also the 1 tb sata ssd is the drive that has all my games downloaded so I’m planning on putting that into the new build to transfer over the games to the m.2 and I figured I’d just leave it since I don’t need it back in the old build

4 minutes ago, FatWatermelon68 said:

From what I looked into isn’t the 11gb 1080ti much faster for gaming than the 6600xt?

My bad I was thinking about something else at the time. The 6600xt will edge out the 1080ti in most games.

Although let me clarify. You already have bought everything? Unless you can return everything there isn't much of a benefit to me revising the list.

Kingston drives are bad because they have qlc memory, which will make the drives slower over time.

1 minute ago, Ryuikko said:

My bad I was thinking about something else at the time. The 6600xt will edge out the 1080ti in most games.

Although let me clarify. You already have bought everything? Unless you can return everything there isn't much of a benefit to me revising the list.

Kingston drives are bad because they have qlc memory, which will make the drives slower over time.

I’ve purchased everything but nothings arrived yet and everything has free returns I just purchased most things on sale so I bought them before fully deciding on the build. 

4 minutes ago, FatWatermelon68 said:

I’ve purchased everything but nothings arrived yet and everything has free returns I just purchased most things on sale so I bought them before fully deciding on the build. 

Really the only good thing you got a good price on is the mobo since every other part was sold to you at its msrp.

Imo at the very least, I'd return the storage since 200 dollars for 2 Kingston drives is a ripoff and you can get 2tb for significantly cheaper.

6 minutes ago, Ryuikko said:

Really the only good thing you got a good price on is the mobo since every other part was sold to you at its msrp.

Imo at the very least, I'd return the storage since 200 dollars for 2 Kingston drives is a ripoff and you can get 2tb for significantly cheaper.

Really? The next cheapest 2 tb ssd I could find was around 170 - 180 each 

16 minutes ago, Ryuikko said:

The main things I got on sale were the ssd’s, the monitors, the psu msrp seems to be 99$ but regularly on sale for 70-80, and the mobo. The cpu wasnt on a big sale since the going price seems to be between 170-180 but I mentioned the price since you said the 12400f was cheaper but I was only able to find it at or above the ~160 I payed for the 5600x pre tax or ~178 post tax also I figured I could overclock the 5600x with the aio to outperform the 12400f

9 minutes ago, FatWatermelon68 said:

The main things I got on sale were the ssd’s, the monitors, the psu msrp seems to be 99$ but regularly on sale for 70-80, and the mobo. The cpu wasnt on a big sale since the going price seems to be between 170-180 but I mentioned the price since you said the 12400f was cheaper but I was only able to find it at or above the ~160 I payed for the 5600x pre tax or ~178 post tax also I figured I could overclock the 5600x with the aio to outperform the 12400f

I also went with 4 tb of m.2 since I usually have about 2 tb of games installed and wanted one m.2 as a pure games drive and the other as my boot drive and to store everything else on the pc. I don’t really care about the speeds but if I could find another 2 tb ssd that has a higher speed to price ratio then no real reason not to return the two I purchased. The more I thought about it also the 1 tb Samsung ssd is probably going back into the old pc as a boot drive since both hdd i it are old. One being 10+ years and the other about 8-9.