Please Help! PC Keeps Crashing

Sean7326

Where to begin... I have been fighting with my new PC for 2 going on 3 months now. I have had it to a professional who spent weeks diagnosing with no conclusion. I have listed my components below and have attached my crash report. I have reinstalled windows many times, looked at all drivers in depth, replaced my CPU and memory and motherboard. The only thing I have not done is replaced my graphics card. 

Problem: During gameplay (any game) the PC will either give me the BSOD or freeze and with both scenarios windows reboots. The time at which it crashes varies. But after many crashes I can almost tell when it will occur by the sound of the fans ramping up randomly. I have also used GTA's benchmark to identify as much as I can. I have found that in 1080p with G-sync off and everything else off with settings at high the PC does NOT crash. If I turn HDR on and run it at 1440p it crashes every time. If I run WOW in HDR the PC will crash quickly. If I run WOW with HDR off I can get up to an hour or two game play but still crash every time. I have had crashes while watching YOUTUBE and just doing basic tasks in windows (ie menu navigation). Any questions or miracles please comment or message me. Getting really frustrated with not being able to use this PC for the money that I have invested. Determined to find the cause. 

PC:
Motherboard: ROG STRIX Z690-E 

CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700KF   3.60 GHz

Memory: CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 5200 (PC5 41600) Intel XMP 3.0

SSD: Western Digital WD BLACK SN850 NVMe M.2 2280 1TB PCI-Express 4.0 x4 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive

GPU: GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 3070 MASTER 8GB GDDR6 PCI Express 4.0 ATX

CPU Cooler: Corsair Certified Hydro Series, H150i PRO RGB, 360mm. 3 x 120mm ML PWM Fans

7 Case Fans

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix 27" 1440P HDR Gaming Monitor (XG27AQ)

Crash Report.XML

To rule out memory subject the current configuration to 4 pass minimum of Memtest86 boot from USB

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2022 at 4:19 PM, JKRsega said:

Have you tried running your ram at a lower speed?

Thank you for the brilliant and obvious idea lol I had tried that on my last setup and forgot to try that on this one. Well wouldn't you know it worked like a charm. This PC is running like a champ now. I have had HDR, G-sync, 144 hz, and ran multiple bench marks with zero issues. Again thank you I was getting really annoyed with how much money I spent to only see Blue Screen daily. Take care