Find Which App is Using CMD

Although after running multiple checks with Windows Security and Windows Security saying there are no viruses detected, I am certain I've installed a virus (I downloaded some sussy shit, I know, very dumb), as every time I turn on my PC and sign in, UAC prompts up immediately pops up and ask for my password (Application which is prompting the UAC is CMD). If I press no, UAC just pops back up until I type my password. Then after 10 minutes of typing my password, a notification shows up saying PC must be restarted to disable UAC. I can resolve the disabled UAC issue on the admin account by reenabling but it is very annoying to do that over and over again and I'm worried the virus might do nasty shit. So I was wondering if there was any way to find out which application is using CMD? I can't seem to find anything useful on forums, YouTube and etc. I tried using Hijack Hunter but have no idea how to use it.

5 minutes ago, Exsujez said:

Although after running multiple checks with Windows Security and Windows Security saying there are no viruses detected, I am certain I've installed a virus (I downloaded some sussy shit, I know, very dumb), as every time I turn on my PC and sign in, UAC prompts up immediately pops up and ask for my password (Application which is prompting the UAC is CMD). If I press no, UAC just pops back up until I type my password. Then after 10 minutes of typing my password, a notification shows up saying PC must be restarted to disable UAC. I can resolve the disabled UAC issue on the admin account by reenabling but it is very annoying to do that over and over again and I'm worried the virus might do nasty shit. So I was wondering if there was any way to find out which application is using CMD? I can't seem to find anything useful on forums, YouTube and etc. I tried using Hijack Hunter but have no idea how to use it.

Scanned again, now it detected a virus. Although I already removed it, I don't know if I should do anything else or if it's related. I will check again tomorrow if UAC pops up again.image.thumb.png.6bba191d1cc1ba2f6baa58d088635d64.png

3 minutes ago, Exsujez said:

Scanned again, now it detected a virus. Although I already removed it, I don't know if I should do anything else or if it's related. I will check again tomorrow if UAC pops up again.image.thumb.png.6bba191d1cc1ba2f6baa58d088635d64.png

Try scanning for malware, you might be surprised with the stuff you find.

1 hour ago, Exsujez said:

As @ItsYaBoiKasper_said, install malwarebytes. They have a huge database of malware that they can scan for. It's better than windows defender in your case. And for next time: Don't download sussy stuff anymore 😛