Unusually High RAM Usage

kamuii

straight after booting up into Windows you can see that my RAM usage is close to 100%

Screenshot 2022-06-26 224910.png

Screenshot 2022-06-26 224900.png

7 minutes ago, JKRsega said:

Run malwarebytes just to make sure.

just did, pc is apparently virus free. 😕

You do seem to have an absolute load of programs on start up.  Maybe declutter a bit and get rid of some?

9 hours ago, kamuii said:

straight after booting up into Windows you can see that my RAM usage is close to 100%

Screenshot 2022-06-26 224910.png

What if you change the view to percentages on the memory? Task manager doesn't make the memory amount and the memory percentage match up. I always use memory percentages as I find it much more reliable. What do you have starting up? Can you show a screenshot of your "Startup" tab? Right now, edge is using 800Mb of RAM and that apparently is 5% of 32GB (spoiler alert: it's not, it's like a few percent at best, my head math sucks atm)

run MSCONFIG and use Diagnostic Startup, reboot and check if your RAM usage go down. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |