Finally bought a main monitor, now I need a stand

Several months ago, I posted about looking for a new monitor. After sitting on the idea for a while, I found one that seemed to tick every box I had (minus the curve, but that is a budget issue). I'm setting it up for work-flow purpose (8 or more hours of programming every day). That being said, I'm going for something like the picture I have attached below. Long story short, does anyone have any recommendations for a two-arm monitor stand that will allow me to adjust each monitor individually vertically and horizontally that wont break the bank? It looks like I need a heavy duty version because on the MSI spec page, it says the shipping weight is 30.5lbs and I cant imagine a lot of that is actual packaging. Most stands I seem to be finding cap out at 19.5lbs to 23lbs. Important note: I need one that can sit on a table top. The type that clamps to the edge of a desk will not work with my setup since I use a corner desk. 

Link to the monitor I bought: https://www.msi.com/Monitor/Optix-MPG341QR

Thanks in advance for all the help, this is the first time I'm upgrading my peripherals since I got into tech in 2017.

Untitled-design-2-3.png