Various BSODs

Araphen

I built a computer for a family member and they've been having weird BSODs.  They said it would crash randomly every few hours with a different BSOD.

My go-to solution was fresh install windows then I ran it for 24 hours straight without any crashes so they took it back to their home and within a day said it was crashing again.  My theory is either bad hardware component or the wiring in their house is bad and causing power surges/dips.  The only other oddity is they're a data hoarder with 10-20 external HDDs plugged in at all times, daisy chained on usb hubs but I wouldn't think that would cause this list of BSODs.  I think this has been happening for over a year now too.  I figured if it were a faulty hardware part the problem would most likely have progressed and eventually just fully break but it hasn't really changed in frequency. 

BSODs:

• MEMORY MANAGEMENT  (most frequent by far)
  • BAD POOL CALLER
  • PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA
  • FAULTY HARDWARE CORRUPTED PAGE
  • PFN LIST CORRUPT
  • KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE
  • SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED  (what failed: SRTSP64 SYS)
  • SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED  (what failed: Ntfs.sys)
  • SECURITY CHECK FAILURE
  • DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION
  • SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION
  • CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION
  • POOL CORRUPTION IN FILE AREA.
  • ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READ ONLY MEMORY
  • KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR
  • STATUS ACCESS VIOLATION
  • IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

And a few more that weren't documented

Specs:
Windows 10 x64 pro
It's a 3 year old desktop which was built with all new parts
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1650 (GV-N1650IXOC-4GD)
PSU: EVGA 650 GQ, 80+ GOLD 650W (210-GQ-0650-V1)

SSD: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB
mobo: ASRock (B450M PRO4)

They want to build a different computer and leave the faulty one with me to try to fix, but until then I don't have enough access to it to get dump files or really troubleshoot.  I'm just hoping someone can give me some ideas for something to test once I do get it

Either the CPU isn't stable (for some reason, if you didn't OC), else I'd suspect RAM is bad

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones