Broken RX 580 ?

StonerNixon

I am currently nursing what I think to be a broken graphics card.. but I do also think monitor also…idk . If i have the monitor plugged in it flashes , while my 4K smart tv dosnt ? The tv is my main monitor and the monitor is second. And not only does it flash , it has static . Like old antenna tv static. And if I uninstall the drivers and have just a basic vga adapter driver , no flashes , but it duplicates the display , and not extends it. And once I re install the drivers ,there’s a chance it will work again . But only after it flashes for 5-60 mins . Like it’s in very inconsistent, and when I had a gtx 1050ti the same monitor would give me different issues. Then it would just black out and not come back unless I restarted everything , and then it was fine again for a while. The only thing was swapped was the graphics card, and there is a different issue with the same monitor. So that’s why I though it was monitor. But after seeing I could uninstall the drivers and it works properly until the drivers are back , then I don’t fully understand what’s going on and why.