450D vs 750D

UltimateDave

the 750D is much larger, if you are building a normal system you should be more than fine in a 450D. 750D is for big raid or watercooling rigs

450D for budget build. 750D for Custom Loop.

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

Soo 450D for aio water coolers and low end build (like mine) and 750D for custom water cooling loops and general super-enthusiast stuff

Not necessarily. 750D for big stuff, which CAN tend to be super-enthusiast stuff, the difference is that one is a full tower and the other is a mid tower. They are both very high-quality.

I've seen some incredible stuff in a 450D and I've seen some very average stuff in 750D's.

This is a tough call, both cases are for different things. If I was using air cooling I would use the 450D, but if I was going to use a custom loop water cooling setup I would go 750D.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I just love the look of the 750D tbh. I've got an H110 in mine and my GPU and processor run in the low 20C area. Plus the window and the room to build in is amazing.