New PC Build to run Android Emulator (multi instance)

Budget (including currency):  US$2000 / IDR30.000.000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Android Emulator on WIndows (Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, LDPlayer, etc)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hi friends.

I am planning to build a PC, can be new or used.

It will be used for running android emulator (multi instance), around 30 multi instance at the same time. the Apps i want to run on the emulator is ROX (a game , for AFK farming) and crypto tab (it is a browser app, like chrome , but i can also do a cloud mining). So this PC will be almost 24 hour ON.

I read some article and watch video on the Internet, they say Intel Xeon is good and suits for my needs, is it true ? Because i dont know much about processor, and i also rarely hear about Intel Xeon. What i know is Intel core i3 - i9.. so is it true, if i want to run multi instance, better to use Xeon rather than intel core ? or do you guys know any other better option ?

Also, what about RAM, VGA , etx. can u guys help me to find the best PC build ? 

Thanks and have a nice day !