Help please.... What GPU for a non-gaming Rig.... Photshop and CAD

My main rig is used mainly for photography work and some CAD work (I'm an engineer but mostly use this for personal stuff), I DO NOT use it for gaming (haters gonna hate).

I built my PC a couple of years back and the spec isn't top end, but it was good at the time and was one of the best for single thread processing (as that was where photoshop got the most benefit).

- i7 7700K OC to ~5gHz Watercooled AiO (may get upgraded later)

- Asus RoG Maximus IX Code Motherboard

- 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz CL15

- 2TB Sabrent Rocket NVME 4

- 3TBx2 Raid Drives + another 16TB on TrueNAS server (just  built :-p)

- Gigabyte GTX1070 windforce OCii 8GB DDR5

Driving 2x 27" Benq 4k Monitors

I would like to transfer that Graphics card to another system and get something better suited to what I use this one for, my Camera is a Canon 5DS with 50Mp sensor so pretty big files, especially when you're stacking images.

Some of my CAD workalthough mostly hobby stuff can get pretty big and complex, though I don't do a lot of "photo realistic" rendering i certainly do work in 3D almost entirely.

So working to a budget of £400 (about $550?) what is going to be my best banng for buck performance?

1. Keep the GTX1070 because in that budget, not much else will give more performace and get something budget friendly for my other rig (which is going to be used mostly for streaming and some video decoding)?

2. Get a Quadro K5000 and a Tesla K80 or something similar for the VRAM? (about £300-400 total possible)

3. Get a slightly higher end GPU (NVidia or AMD?) than the GTX1070, but will it give me much more performance?

4. Stretch the budget a little to get????????

Help, advice, comments welcome

Steve