PC crashing

Furkan jutt

When i start any game after some time my GPU fans stop spinning and my display goes black for a bit and whole PC crashes...

What to do?

Sorry, but you don't give a lot of information here.  Sort of like trying to guess why I get gas after eating beans.  First off, we need to know the specs of your machine such as the CPU, GPU, hard drive setup, what OS are you trying to run, what are you trying to do with your machine such as playing games, editing video, editing music, what sort of game(s) are you trying to run.  What symptoms do you get if any, before the machine crashes.  What does the machine do when it does crash, what have you done to try and figure out the problem for yourself?  Are you trying to overclock the machine and if so, what are you doing?  What version of BIOS are you using?  Is your machine a pre-built or a custom built machine?

Need more information as you can see before anyone can make an educated guess as to what is going on.

Good Luck.

On 1/29/2022 at 11:09 AM, kb5zue said:

Sorry, but you don't give a lot of information here.  Sort of like trying to guess why I get gas after eating beans.  First off, we need to know the specs of your machine such as the CPU, GPU, hard drive setup, what OS are you trying to run, what are you trying to do with your machine such as playing games, editing video, editing music, what sort of game(s) are you trying to run.  What symptoms do you get if any, before the machine crashes.  What does the machine do when it does crash, what have you done to try and figure out the problem for yourself?  Are you trying to overclock the machine and if so, what are you doing?  What version of BIOS are you using?  Is your machine a pre-built or a custom built machine?

Need more information as you can see before anyone can make an educated guess as to what is going on.

Good Luck.

I5 4th gen 3.4ghz, 8gb ddr3 ram, amd rx 580 8gb 256bits, 550w supply, 3.5tb hhd (no ssd), windows 11, used for games, any game crashes it (dota 2 , csgo, god of war, any other), screen goes black for a bit while system is running then it shuts down and restarts every time i try to run any game, not trying to overclock, dont know bios version, kind of custom built machine.

Hhm, let me  see if I was in such situation. I would check if the gpu power cord  is properly connected or not or it's just damaged you can check this by taking apart the gpu itself and if everything is correct then the problem must be your psu or your gpu driver or if you need more help so contact you gpu vendor(AMD).Hope it helps,if it does plz follow me.

Nothing