couples PC 2022

BlackWhisky

Heey,

so in 2020 There was a video made about the perfect couples pc, it was finaly doable and with some minor hik-ups they made it work.

But how is it doing these days. im looking itno it to make one for my whife and i but dont realy know what to look for and that components are good picks and wich not.

anny thoughts??

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

I don't quite remember what made it good for that task. And as LTT very rarely re-visits one-off videos like that, you might need to wait another 1-3 years for refresh. In mean time, give your budget and what you are planning to use that PC for overall, I'm sure people here will be able to cook something for you.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Well the plan is to make one pc,

with to vm's on it. mainly for gaming. I know that i need 2 graphics cards a good cpu with anough cores to split in 2 for the 2 vm's

There is a budged of around 2000.- euros but there is room for more. anny this on parts mainly motherboard and cpu to look for??

Personally I don't think a dual user system makes much sense. The perceived savings are not really there. Consider that one needs a more powerful cpu, higher performance cpu cooler, more memory, more storage, and a higher capacity PSU. All in addition to two GPU. So the real savings come down to a case and motherboard. Hardly a significant portion of the overall budget.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.