Stutter Stutter Stutter

Jonemba

My problem is that ever since Christmas 1 month ago I installed my new EVO 970 1Tb SSD and i tried cloning my windows from my old HDD to my new one. This didn't work out because I couldn't set my boot prio to my SSD. Fast forward a little and i finally was able to use Media Creation Tool to install windows on my SSD while my HDD was unplugged and then formatted my HDD when I swapped the prio to my SSD. From then to now all of a sudden i have these weird micro stutters that cause my mouse to lag behind, audio to crackle, cause my screen to fragment or tear, and a specific problem where at the exact moment when this stutter occurs my audio will continue to work but my mic will stop projecting my voice in discord. In order for my mic to work again I either have to unplug and re-plug my Arctic 7 Wireless USB or go into Discord voice and video settings and reselect my input device. This issue has even gone away for a whole 24 hours and came back the next day twice now. I have tried so many different things and found some sort of an answer. I downloaded LatencyMon and got these errors. I have factory reset my pc 4+ times. Reinstalled Windows more than that. I have reverted to older NVida gpu drivers. I am about rip all of my hair out. Please help.

image.thumb.png.5de44c6fa57506e6d326659dcab295b6.png

Does event viewer show anything in system logs?

What are your PC specs?

• 1 month later...

still happening 

linus u suck and ur forums suck 🙂