need help with custom built pc

will some be able to check the compatibility for these components please not really good with this kind of stuff really appreciate it please never mind the prices ive put and will it be a descent mid range gaming pc 

motherboard 787-k:       ex vat £73.94 inc vat £88.73 http://www.cclonline.com/product/112523/90MB0F80-M0EAY0/Motherboards/Asus-Z87-K-Socket-1150-Motherboards/MBD0678/?Switch=Inc

processor i5 4670k:      ex vat £145.64 inc vat £174.77 http://www.cclonline.com/product/111563/CPU-I4/CPU-Processors/Intel-Core-i5-4670K-Haswell-Socket-1150-CPU/CPU0202/?Switch=Inc

case CiT Dominator Gaming Black Midi Tower Case:    ex vat £28.18 inc vat £33.82  http://www.cclonline.com/product/123618/9506BU/Cases/CIT-Dominator-4-x-12CM-Blue-LED-Fans-USB3-Card-Reader-Black-Interior-Fan-Control/CAS0931/?Switch=Inc

ram Crucial 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz Ballistix Sport Memory: ex vat £51.67 inc vat £62.00 http://www.cclonline.com/product/73535/BLS2CP4G3D1609DS1S00CEU/Desktop-Memory/Crucial-Ballistix-Sport-8GB-kit-4GBx2-DDR3/RAM0499/?Switch=Exc

hard drive Western Digital Blue 1TB SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive : ex vat £35.95 inc vat £43.14 http://www.cclonline.com/product/89647/WD10EZEX/Hard-Drives/Western-Digital-Blue-1TB-7200rpm-SATA-6Gb/s-64MB-3-5-inch-Hard-Drive-Internal-/HDD1551/?Switch=Inc

gtx 760 2 gb palit (already have the gpu, and im getting 750-850w psu would this be a decent mid range pc) would i be able to run 2 way sli with another same gpu ?

budget?

uses?

use the quote button if you want me to help you

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

budget? yes/ want it so that i can keep upgrading in the future

uses? gaming 

budget?

uses?

Or tag with 

@SAV1OUR

This looks alright yes.

I think a 750W PSU would be overkill unless you want to SLI that 760 later.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

If you didn't already have the 760 I would just suggest a 780.
You don't need more than 650 watts for dual 760s either.

You might want to get an fx-8150/8320/8350 and a cheaper motherboard for more more budget room.
Pcpartpicker is your friend, usually.

Woo!

uses? gaming 

blank quotes are blank

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

If you didn't already have the 760 I would just suggest a 780.

You don't need more than 650 watts for dual 760s either.

You might want to get an fx-8150/8320/8350 and a cheaper motherboard for more more budget room.

Pcpartpicker is your friend, usually.

im not really that much on a budget but i will at some point be getting 2 780's also from what ive heard from reviews the msi 787-k gd45s  sound easy to use and work with 

uses? gaming 

check out this site for future builds, questions on compatibility, estimated wattage on the build and prices and stores

www.pcpartpicker.com

we use it in the builds discussion thread all the time when discussing build for folks

Stuff n Things

should work, but for a K cpu, I would go with at least the Asus Z87-A.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

check out this site for future builds, questions on compatibility, estimated wattage on the build and prices and stores

www.pcpartpicker.com

we use it in the builds discussion thread all the time when discussing build for folks

hang on are you talking to me or him? for some reason it quoted me anyway i already know about the site if your wondering

Specs

also can i take any optical drive and put it in any pc ?

should work, but for a K cpu, I would go with at least the Asus Z87-A.

okay sounds good, also can i take any optical drive and put it in any pc ?

okay sounds good, also can i take any optical drive and put it in any pc ?

As long as it is a sata drive, it should work. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

As long as it is a sata drive, it should work. 

thanks :) instead of the 787-a what about the msi 787-gd45 ?mb 

thanks :) instead of the 787-a what about the msi 787-gd45 ?mb 

I can just judge the msi board from looking at it. It is wider then the Asus z87a, which means it will be a bit more sturdy. The Asus is missing the 3 holes on the side, which makes it a bit wobbly when connecting plugs, but it isn't a con. And the MSI has a msata slot, which I find pretty cool, but I would not need it.

I own the Asus Z87a and I am really happy with it. The remote app is really great, it is part of AiSuite, which also offers some Autotune functions and Fan Xpert, which works well. The board itself has a great layout, no random fan or usb headers in the middle of the board, like Asrock does it.

I guess at the end the difference it just the design of the board. 

I would go with the Z87A. Thin-ATX form factor really doesn't make a difference; just hold a finger under the board when you connect stuff like 24-pin power and USB 3.0.

I don't trust MSI with boards, they always look way too underpopulated and their heatsinks look anemic. On a large system, you shouldn't have any need for a mSATA drive. Asus's suite is actually useful compared to ASRock's piece of junk. And if you have quiet non-PWM fans or a fan hub, you can just connect them to molex like me without the need to mess with some board manufacturers' (ahem Asrock) idiotic placement of fan headers.

Sorry, I thought you had the shitty GD43. My bad. The Gaming one looks really cool, and it's probably one of MSI's better boards. I think I'd place it on par with if not better than the Z87A. Maybe on par with the Z87 Plus.

If you have 100 more dollars lying around you should go for a 770 in place of that 760.

Using Tapatalk