Doubt Regarding Antec HCG 750W GOLD PSU 'S power cord

BlacklistRival

Hello everyone , I have Antec HCG 750W gold PSU but the power cord that it came with is European International bigger power plug with a fuse which is not compatible with my UPS, So i wanted to buy another cord which supports my PSU but has a small plug that supports the Indian sockets. So should i get 6 amp cord will that be enough pr should i get a 10amp cord.  

AC input voltages on the box are :- 100-240 VAC, 50hz -60hz , 10A-5A.

KINDLY HELP ME OUT. my pc always runs on heavy loads for longer periods of time , so i can't take any risks currently using an 10amp adapter converter to convert the socket.

I'm not 100% sure I understand the question but I'll try to answer what I can.

Assuming you have 230V outlets, you'll draw 5A according to what you stated. From that, I think you'll be fine with a 6A cable

Hello i have attached power input chart image on the backside of the PSU box below , kindly check and tell me which cable should i go with. 

IMG-20220102-WA0001.jpg

Are you sure? currently the plug is 13A 250v and i'm using a converter 10amp and my UPS supports 6amp max.

so your service voltage is 250V up to 13A,

you have a voltage converter down from 250 to 230V, which can handle up to 10A input,

your UPS is 6A max service,

And your PSU won't ever draw 4A.....

that said, 18 gauge 10A cords are not expensive (at least where I live) which won't hurt either... so....