Windows 11 freezing before boot, not able to get into recovery environment

I have been trying to reset my pc for 4 hours straight, if not longer. from all the error codes I've seen tonight I believe it was a stupid borked windows 11 update and some drivers got messed up. Every code that I searched mentioned drivers.

Now after hours of trying to get it into the recovery environment for a windows reinstall, it just freezes as soon as it gets past the bios screen, meaning I cant get into the recovery screen to even try to reinstall. I am beyond frustrated cause to my knowledge there is almost nothing I can do. I would try to flash the newest bios to the MOBO but it doesnt seen to want to read it, and I wasnt sure if that might actually make it worse.

My PC also keeps getting stuck in a boot loop and the only thing that gets it unstuck is a bios reset when powered down and then itll usually try to get into windows once, and then boot loop on the next power down

my specs are as follows

Gigabyte x299 designare ex

i7 7740x

corsair vengeance rgb le 32 gb 3200mhz 

samsung 970 evo 256gb m.2 ssd

2x team group ex 500gb ssd

western digital 2tb hard drive

msi rtx 270 duke

there havent been any hardware changes recently, just the windows 11 update

*Sort of update, I have attached a picture of how far it gets, and then freezes and won't let me do anything*164034257687618229983288581187.thumb.jpg.13c9ef88f8ad9b77b6dbe4c190b8f3a9.jpg

Update, I removed one of my sticks and it worked fine, and I put it back in and it caused the problem again. I then swapped the dimms, so the 2nd dimm was now where the first one was, with only single channel still, and it didn't work, and then I swapped in the presumably working dimm and it worked again.

So my guess is maybe a bad memory module from when I bought them a couple months ago. Does this sound correct to anyone else before I get them replaced?