You're getting there, Linus!

Dim

I think i use Google too much...

I probably don't use it enough :P

Bear in mind that I currently don't have a job, so this forum is pretty much the only thing I do on the computer.

I need to get back into games...

I'm only 16 so i don't have a job either XD, since i still have to wait until i can upgrade my rig to play BF3 and the likes, stalking forums is starting to catch up with the others.

I just use the omni-bar in chrome, why would i first type google? :)

i5 2500K - Asrock Extreme4 Gen3 - G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB- Asus GTX660 Ti - Crucial M4 256Gb

This forums in first for me followed by PC Case Gear o.o, DJ Forums, ProSoundWeb, Imgur, YouTube, SAE audio college and Vertex Gaming...

Lmao, project free tv
It's awesome, incontestably!

This forums in first for me followed by PC Case Gear o.o, DJ Forums, ProSoundWeb, Imgur, YouTube, SAE audio college and Vertex Gaming...
I spend a TON of time on PCCG.

So much time...

I've been generating lists of systems for differing price ranges from $1-2k using as much Seagate, Corsair and Linksys stuff as possible - I wonder why ;)

Hahaha

Several of my friends need new computers, so I'm constantly making builds and builds.

I love the builds section of this forum; building computers is the funnest part about them.

I might PM you some builds once i've finalised them all just to double check over everything before I post a thread about them..